do you watch F1?

the german in the rossa formula one car.

justin syder said:
the german in the rossa formula one car.

Hey! Is name is Michael Schumacher and he drives a Ferrari! :wink:

BTT: I used to watch Formula 1 when I was younger, now I?m not interested in it anymore...

cya
Oli

I did like 2 years ago but now I never watch it. Just seems so pathetic and corrupted sometimes... :?

It's sad to see all the regulations being piled up just because one driver is superior to the rest of the field...

thats the impact he has, they did the same for Wilt chamberlin, the NBA made rules to try and help out the league from constatnly being dominated by the best center at the time.

kenezzite said:
Renesis, What do you mean by F1 being corrupted?

I think we need to create a trophy for the oldest resurrected thread! :p

No offense to you Kenezzite, but this discussion was 3 months ago! :D

well their decisions seem to go with where the money is. I'm not accusing them but it just looks weird.

They shoudln't allow teams to be by far superior to the rest as well as many other things

If you put it that way Renesis, i noticed that too. So i guess I agree with you.

Michael Schumacher always wins F1...i wanted Ralf Schumacher to win the Canadian F1 Grand Prix because I like the BMW Willams F1 team better!! :)

Let them all have the same car with the same performance....it make's it a hell of a lot more interesting to watch... :!:

[moan-mode]
What does Schumacher and his "friends" earn? Millions, right?
That's just stupid, with one year salary you can feed Africa for a year :wink:
Same with soccer....
[/moan-mode]

jostyrostelli said:
Let them all have the same car with the same performance....it make's it a hell of a lot more interesting to watch... :!:

[moan-mode]
What does Schumacher and his "friends" earn? Millions, right?
That's just stupid, with one year salary you can feed Africa for a year :wink:
Same with soccer....
[/moan-mode]

That's not what F1 is about, part of F1 is the competition between the different car brands. F1 has always been the technologically most advanced race series. It's not Ferrari's fault that they make better race cars, the others have to try harder, if you look at the history of F1 you will notice that many different constructors have won and that there have always been times when one single team absolutely dominated the series. Ferrari's supremacy will end someday.

10 yrs ago ferrari wasnt this dominant. during the 80's they were really shitty.

They were shitty during most of the 90's too!

But then Michael Schumacher came along and "formed" Ferrari to what it is today.
Therefore he left Benetton and without him they stopped making competitive cars! :wink:

cya
Oli

oliB said:
They were shitty during most of the 90's too!

But then Michael Schumacher came along and "formed" Ferrari to what it is today.
Therefore he left Benetton and without him they stopped making competitive cars! :wink:

cya
Oli

Half the Benetton team (Brawn etc..) followed him to Ferrari, so it wasn't only Michael who transformed Ferrari.