do you wear shoes in your home?

do you wear shoes in your home?

• Total voters
Why is the world concerned with where and when I wear what on my feet?

I don't, but visitors are welcome to do what they want, just as long as they haven't trodden in dog shit. :)

Shoes are for outside. Floors are made of wood. Socks unless it's very hot. Dead sheep for when it's very cold.

Thought I'd post this.

FiveFingers-786859.jpg

Somewhere someone is making a shitload of money on this.

I usually don't, but really only for comfort reasons. Typically I come in and a few minutes later notice my shoes being uncomfortable, so I kick them off then and there, then wonder where I put my shoes the next morning.

^A foot glove?? WTF?:blink:

Typed filename into google and got this

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com

VIBRAM:
WHAT MATERIALS ARE IN FIVEFINGERS?
The upper is made with a thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric. Our patented Vibram? sole is made from our TC1 performance rubber compound, it?s non-marking and provides excellent grip and ground feel in both wet and dry conditions.

I understand the idea behind it, but the shoe is so thin and easily punctured that you might as well just go barefoot entirely. I think it's just to quell the ooh-ahh I think I just stepped in something bad feeling by looking down and seeing something that covers your feet up. More of a stepping stone to going totally barefoot I guess.