Doctor Who

Here's the full poem from 6x09: Night Terrors recently tweeted by Mark Gatiss.
Tick tock goes the clock
And what now shall we play?
Tick tock goes the clock
Now summer's gone away?

Tick tock goes the clock
And what then shall we see?
Tick tock until the day
That thou shalt marry me

Tick tock goes the clock
And all the years they fly
Tick tock and all too soon
You and I must die

Tick tock goes the clock
He cradled her and he rocked her
Tick tock goes the clock
Even for the Doctor..

Here's a longer one for you. :)

Thanks for that. I would give rep but i need to regenerate into Patrick Troughton before being able to give rep again. i'm leaving it at just the 20 second one for now. Starz have managed to be a bt of a pain so far and i'm not going to keep pushing their buttons. even with one episode of Torchwood left to go.

Last edited:
Promotional pics to this weeks episode of Doctor Who. Spoilered since some might not want to know whats going on.
tgww1.jpg

tgww2.jpg

tgww3.jpg

tgww4.jpg

tgww5.jpg

Question: How did Melody Pond end up being Amy's childhood friend Mels? I conclude that there has to have been a regeneration and she regenerated into a child's body...

Question: How did Melody Pond end up being Amy's childhood friend Mels? I conclude that there has to have been a regeneration and she regenerated into a child's body...

First episode, little girl regenerated. Hitler episode, she says "Last time I did this, I ended up as a toddler." then "...took me ages for me to find you..."

First episode, little girl regenerated. Hitler episode, she says "Last time I did this, I ended up as a toddler." then "...took me ages for me to find you..."

actually it was at end of the second episode of series six 6x02: Day of the Moon had Melody's regeneration. although DanRoM it is pretty much recommended that you watch 6x01: The Impossible Astronaut, 6x02: Day of the Moon, 6x07: A Good Man goes to War and 6x08: Let's Kill Hitler and things start getting cleared up.

Ah okay, I forgot about the little girl in the strange suit.

The naming of Melody/River is now at two paradoxes, btw. The baby was named after herself and River Song got told by the Doctor that that was the name she'd use in the future, so later in her life she introduced herself under that name to the Doctor...

GQ names Matt Smith as the most stylish man.
MSmith_GQ_6sep11_pa_b.jpg

In addition to revitalising the Doctor (and sales of tweed jackets, while he's at it), Smith earned acclaim for his portrayal of Christopher Isherwood - all while dressing to perfection on and off screen.

He says: [On the Doctor's bow tie] "That was me. The producers groaned when I got it out, and then I put it on, and they said, 'Yes: that.'"

GQ.com highlight of the year: Returning to our screens to fight Nazis in September.

Read our exclusive interview with Matt Smith plus see all of the GQ Men Of The Year 2011 coverage in the October issue of British GQ, out 8 September, priced ?3.99. British GQ is also available on the iPad with exclusive video interviews and more with our Men Of The Year from 8 September, price ?2.49.
Website

Bunch of stuff released by the BBC. Spoilered since it deals with plot info for the next 3 episodes (6x10: The Girl Who Waited, 6x11: The God Complex & 6x12: Closing Time).

Preview Clips for 6x10: The Girl Who Waited

Promotional Photos for 6x11: The God Complex
11a.jpg

11b.jpg

god1.jpg

god2.jpg

god3.jpg

Press Release for 6x12: Closing Time
6?12: Closing Time

Written by Gareth Roberts / Directed by Steve Hughes

In the last few days of his life, the Doctor pays a farewell visit to his old friend Craig, and encounters a mystery, as the time-travelling drama continues. People are going missing, a silver rat scuttles in the shadows of a department store, and somewhere close by the Cybermen are waiting?

It has also been announced that 6x12: Closing Time will air at 6pm on BBC One and BBC One HD, Saturday 24th September.

Spoilered for those who haven't seen tonights episode. Here's the trailer for 6x11: The God Complex

Finally Torchwood is over. The last episode is the best of that horrid mess. If you haven't watched Miracle Day and you must see it for some reason watch the last episode and be done with it.

Back to Doctor Who, last weeks episode didn't do it for me, but this one was fantastic.

Was I the only one who found this latest episode more confusing than Blink?

My brain can't handle multiple timestreams. It can handle non-chronological timelines, but not multiple timestreams.

That was stupidly good though. As good as The Doctor's Wife.

Was I the only one who found this latest episode more confusing than Blink?

My brain can't handle multiple timestreams. It can handle non-chronological timelines, but not multiple timestreams.

That was stupidly good though. As good as The Doctor's Wife.

So far this season all of the episodes have been good. They've done a really good job with this series.

Possible enormous spoiler for the series finale from the cast listing on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1824359/fullcredits#cast :
Mark Gatiss.....Fenric
Could this be for real? And could this be the culmination of
the biggest story arc of the entirety of New Who: Fenric, a werewolf figure = Bad Wolf?
Just letting my imagination run wild at this point, but throwing it out there.

I liked this episode, but I don't think I was quite so good as some of the other episodes this series. It felt a little bit like a lot of old ideas getting rehashed. Spectacular acting, though.

Possible enormous spoiler for the series finale from the cast listing on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1824359/fullcredits#cast :
Mark Gatiss.....Fenric
Could this be for real? And could this be the culmination of
the biggest story arc of the entirety of New Who: Fenric, a werewolf figure = Bad Wolf?
Just letting my imagination run wild at this point, but throwing it out there.

Out of curiosity, have they ever used the same actor in different roles? I know they did with Freema and Karen, but they went from minor cast to companion.

Also, I think your theory is intriguing. I like the way you think. :)
I think bringing Fenric back would be very very interesting. However there's so much potential in them meeting again, that I would hate to see him as a one-off villain. On the other hand, making him Bad Wolf? I can see Moffat-haters having huge issues with that. lol

man, it was really annoying, all during that episode large pieces of dust kept flying into my eyes...

:p