Doctor Who

That's all I have to say

If you want something that makes sense, go watch 2001. :lol:

Excellent episode, as always. I love Moffat's 'unfinished' style to episodes. There is no sudden twist at the end to make something not make sense :)

Last edited:
Does anyone else just want River Song to die ASAP? For some reason I HATE that character and I think she almost ruins the episodes she is in. I think its because she just sucks all the attention away from the Doctor and other characters and not in a good way at all. Too much talking about herself and just being generally annoying. Its the first Doctor Who character that I haven't liked, and it makes up for most of the other ones being pretty cool with suckiness. I really really really hope she isn't a major part of this series, though I fear she will be. Its all about her and the Doctor and how their paths are always crossing.

Obviously thats just my opinion, so don't take it personally if she is your favorite character :p

my thanks to skidd for the heads up on this one. Karen Gillan being abso-freaking-lutely adorable.
[video=youtube;nukFr-yh-wo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nukFr-yh-wo[/video]

Day of the Moon BBC America Trailer. Do NOT watch if you have not seen The Impossible Astronaut.

4NGqp.jpg

I borrowed if from Clegko on FB. :lol:

Apparently Matt Smith is up for a BAFTA for Best Actor for the 2010 series.

EDIT: Link to article

Last edited:
Yeah, give it to Benny this year. Matt Smith will surely have more opportunities to win BAFTAs.

Just watched the Sarah Jane Adventure two-parter with the Tenth Doctor, and if you've been avoiding this more kid-oriented show, at least check out these two episodes (The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith). Chock-full of old Who references and the occasional very Whovian line, and surprisingly dark overall.

Yeah, give it to Benny this year. Matt Smith will surely have more opportunities to win BAFTAs.

Just watched the Sarah Jane Adventure two-parter with the Tenth Doctor, and if you've been avoiding this more kid-oriented show, at least check out these two episodes (The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith). Chock-full of old Who references and the occasional very Whovian line, and surprisingly dark overall.

i thought the one with Matt Smith was very good as well. i don't normally watch the SJA show since its very aimed at kids, but the 2 episodes were a lot of fun and Matt Smith was great as well. Would have really liked another appearance by Matt Smith as well, such a shame it won't happen.

More shameless FB pilfering.....

bRvVZ.jpg

Either way Moffat will be able to bask in the reflected glory.......