Does anyone actually have Safe Auto?

Phila

Car(s)
1995 Subaru Legacy, 2008 Subaru Legacy
I would personally never consider going with Safe Auto, I just wanted to know if anyone had it how terrible it really is.

Their commercials always say "Safe Auto gives me the minimum coverage the state requires. :D "

They barely cover you, but I wanted to know if you actually had to make a claim how bad they are to deal with.

I guess I'm just curious to know how much a pile of shit that company really is.

1-800-SAFE-AUTO, pick up the phone the call is free.. :wall:

I'm sure the people that use it only do so to avoid hefty fines and consequences. I bet most that have it could care less what their business practices are. I think it's a pretty smart idea on safe autos part.

Bah, I use USAA, it is both cheap and a good company.

Bingo. Companies wont even quote against USAA alot of times, and the service is wonderful.

Yep. If you can meet the qualifications, go for USAA.

SafeAuto officially has the worst, most annoying, most recurring, and most useless commercials ever.

I've been to several boards, and not one has had good things to say about SafeAuto. Most of them have had people who either had SafeAuto or were in an accident with someone who did, and they all hated it.

*lowers voice by an octave*

Are you in good hands?

I've not seen an ad for SafeAuto here in SD. Are they an east-coast co.?

Last edited:
*lowers voice by an octave*

Are you in good hands?

I've not seen an ad for SafeAuto here in SD. Are they an east-coast co.?
Nope, never see their advertisements here in Maryland.