Does anyone here watch "Weeds" ?

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
I was introduced to this show a few days ago and I love it. The premise is interesting and I think they play it all out in a very realistic and plausible format.

For those who have not seen it, the show is about a widow (Mary-Louise Parker) who is selling weed to support her family. She lives in a upper middle class neighborhood, and is a mother of 2.

It really is a lot more interesting than I just made it sound... trust me. :p

yes i watch that, its awsome i love it. Not only is it good fun to watch, its pretty damn funny at times too.

ONly problem i have with it is that the seasons are so short, but its a great show :)

Yeah, I'm a big fan but the second season which is all but over has sucked quite a bit. Andy and Doug are still mostly funny but the rest are terrible.

Mary-Louise Parker is such a MILF too... but I hate her now because her character gets on my nerves.

Are you guys all caught up? Monday is the day for the season 2 finale... hopefully it won't disappoint.

The best part is when Andy and Doug are at that weed convention to buy a plant and Doug goes on stage and start dancing. Priceless.

I am about 2 episodes into the 2nd season, and I will be gone all next week, but I will be able to download the season finale when I get back. Good show so far, hopefully the rest of this season does not disappoint me (based on your comments)

It just seems like the production values have gone down... like they fired the good writers from season 1 and hired a bunch of retarded, OC-type writers instead. It's not as intelligent as before...

Sorry, don't mean to spoil it for you. I still like Weeds (but I like the OC too so you see...).

Anyone excited for the finale tonight? There's word that this might be the last episode ever as Weeds won't be renewed due to low ratings.

Love the show. I will be going through withdrawls until season 5 starts.