• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Does anyone know any websites that sell diecast cars?

zeoniks

Car(s)
2007 Nissan Murano
Preferably located in the States. I just started off my collection with a 1959 Chevy Impala and I want to to get some more cars in my collection.

EBAY baby!!!! they are definitely the cheapest price you can find anywhere. I've seen some diecast websites but they are charge retail price while EBAY is usually $10 less.

AxlxA said:
EBAY baby!!!! they are definitely the cheapest price you can find anywhere. I've seen some diecast websites but they are charge retail price while EBAY is usually $10 less.
I don't trust the quality of products bought off Ebay. A lot of the time, they are cheap versions or something.

Wow, great site vanMould! They not just have the M635CSi, they have it in Shadowline trim and three other colors! :jawdrop: :thumbsup:

Now, where can I get the 635CSi BMW Original Teile race car?

I've been considering ordering Hot Wheels Ford GT from Idcow, but it should be available in Sweden through Toys'r'us so I'll keep an eye on them instead. But if I were living in the US I would probably have ordered a couple of die-cast from there by now.

Why not ask the guys over in the Diecast thread ? I'm sure they can help you out !

Yeah check out the die cast thread. Some of us go overboard with our purchases...:lol:....Okay I go overboard with my purchases :p...:lol:

http://ewacars.com/
Alternatively, Amazon has a surprisingly good selection of models. Just type in the model manufacturer and you should find a handful of models that are half the price of the ones at idcow, brand new.

Yay! I bought my Corvette from idcow!

Now, what am I going to do about the SLR I bought off eBay? I haven't made a payment and I told the guy I still have to get my account verified. I don't feel like buying off eBay....

Does anyone know any place where I can buy a SLR shell and tires? I want to put them on my R/C car.