Does FinalGear have a WAP version?

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
I am going to be on the road for the next few days, and was wondering if the forum has anything special for wireless users? I could just skip out on the forum, but that would suck so what are my options for a decent experience on a windows mobile device?

The normal version [of the forums] works just fine on my RAZR V3, though it is a bit cumbersome.

Last edited:
I am going to be on the road for the next few days, and was wondering if the forum has anything special for wireless users? I could just skip out on the forum, but that would suck so what are my options for a decent experience on a windows mobile device?

You cannot have a decent experience with a WinMo device. No matter what you do. :p

It would be nice to have a mobil version. Even with my iPhone it is a bit of a nuisance to browse around here.

We had a mobile forum theme for a while, but it was so out of date that it wasn't acceptable.

In short, no, not really. :(

You can go into your profile and disable avatars/sigs though.

Hey, I view and post on my Touch HD every day (as I am now) using Opera, and it works fine. if I'm away from my wifi connection I have to be patient though.

Yeah, Opera works well enough for viewing this site.

Posting can be a real hassle though, if your device doesn't have a hardware keyboard.

Opera is fine on my ATT fuze (aka touch pro) though IE 6 on winmo seems to do a better job rendering it's a bit slower.

That was before you switched to vBulletin, right?
No, it was a vB theme, but from a very old version of vB.

Maybe you could do something like this - http://www.sprintusers.com/wap/

If you guys are willing to pay the $75 or $125 license fee (more features in the more expensive one), then sure. I'm not personally interested in paying for it though. That's a lot of money just for a couple users to benefit. Most phones have full browsers and such these days.

You cannot have a decent experience with a WinMo device. No matter what you do. :p

:lol::lol::lol: +1 for making me giggle this early in the morning.