Don't steal cars in Calgary. Beyond.ca CSI will track you down.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Since I love car-related Internet ownage, here's an ongoing bit of drama from my home forum that you might get a kick out of:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=212943&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Coles Notes:

- Guy lets a fat dude with two missing fingers take his Skyline GT-R for a test drive. The guy and car never come back.
- He posts a thread on beyond.ca about the stolen car at 10:30PM Wednesday
- A member spots the fat douche driving around in the stolen car today (Thurs) and takes pictures.
- Within hours, the guy's Facebook page, house, and current location of the stolen car are all discovered. Cops are called, and a team of Beyonders assemble to take pictures of the ownage.

Anyway, it's still ongoing as I type this, so more pics will probably show up over the next day or so.

Wow......this should be fun. Quite a bit of pwnage going down lately.

I'm just glad the kid didn't troll the viper alley forums..now that would be a life-ending pwnage.

- Guy lets a fat dude with two missing fingers take his Skyline GT-R for a test drive.

Hilarious thread, but what an idiot for letting the guy drive it on his own, serious seeming buyer or not.

EDIT: Read / skimmed through the entire thread. He hasn't been caught yet, but they're staking out his house. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
EPIC WIN for skyline dude and the calgary boards.
EPIC FAIL for rocker hand man.

This is awesome.

I remember something happening with a hit and run and people on beyond tracking it down.

Awesome.

Hilarious thread, but what an idiot for letting the guy drive it on his own, serious seeming buyer or not.

EDIT: Read / skimmed through the entire thread. He hasn't been caught yet, but they're staking out his house. :lol:

not that unusual here to let someone test drive a car solo, a few years back when dad was looking at cars he test drove a new wrx sti solo (alas he didn't buy it)

One of the commodores we owned the dealer let us keep it overnight to see if we liked it

truly truly epic, but why did he let him test drive the car on his own ? i can understand with bikes but with a car ?

anyway, it really but a smile on my face, long live the internet

truly truly epic, but why did he let him test drive the car on his own ? i can understand with bikes but with a car ?

It's actually pretty common, you take a scan/photocopy of the guy's driver's license in case. The guy was using a fake ID, though.

Fortunately, it's tough to hide THE CLAW!!!! :lol:

BTW, the Skyline is back in front of the house that we've been staking out, the police have been called and we're just waiting for an update from the Beyonder on the scene. :mrgreen:

:lol: Just read through most of that... awesome... :)

Reading it and loving it :lol:

Still nothing... :( Someone bring Dj_Stylez some lunch or something...

EDIT:
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]hahaha my bro got a video of the guy getting arrested
thumbsup.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]

Woo!
[/FONT]

Last edited: