• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Don't stop me now (TG music vid)

Pstonie

I've just completed this music video, based on the TG 2004 best driving song.

design_icon_avi_16.gif
Don't stop me now (GGC Media)

I tried submitting via the contact page on the main site, but the captcha is broken.

wow... i got chills too, very very cool!

Wow, very nicely done :thumbsup:

cubanseeder upgraded the server to PHP5 and it seems he didn't compile in GD (an image generating module that the CAPTCHA script uses).

Wow, I am very very impressed. As an amatuer film editor I really appriciate all the time that went into that little project. Great Job!

Infact it's soooo good, why don't you burn it on a CD and send it to TopGear? I mean im sure they will appriciate it, maybe not feature it on the show but you may get a blurb in the magazine.

When I was in my freshman year of college, my roommate and a buddy made a video of me with my Soap Shoes(A sort of sneaker with a plastic/teflon plate on the sole under the arch that allows you to slide on rails and curbs like rollerblades) grinding all over campus. It came out so well I sent it to the Soap Shoe company and they sent me all these free stickers, t-shirts, and they said if they ever used it, or a piece of the footage they would let me know.

This may sound way over the top (I've had a bit to drink) but this video epitomises why I love cars and driving. Perfect! Amazing! Love it!

That was a really good vid! Can't wait to get the larger 40Meg version you've said is coming up - then it'll go on the DVD with the other Top Gear! ;)

And the "Lost Yo" is fantastic - very funny!

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

I have updated the site with the better quality 40MB version. Note it's available through the forums. I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience.

No Boss said:
Infact it's soooo good, why don't you burn it on a CD and send it to TopGear? I mean im sure they will appriciate it, maybe not feature it on the show but you may get a blurb in the magazine.
I'm tempted to do that, but I think it's more than likely that someone at the BBC might be a bit sour about it from a purely copyrighted material standpoint. I might be wrong about this, though.

great vid :thumbsup:

sorry to come off as a jacka** but there is way too much STi action in this vid, one clip of the evo, like 5-6 takes of diff STis...kinda sad to see that i didn't see a citroen, peugot or focus doing some rally action...

aside from that very great video! :thumbsup:

ouikikazz said:
sorry to come off as a jacka** but there is way too much STi action in this vid, one clip of the evo, like 5-6 takes of diff STis...kinda sad to see that i didn't see a citroen, peugot or focus doing some rally action...

aside from that very great video! :thumbsup:

Pstonie, you should be glad. This dude joined just to draw a tangent from your video to the age old Evo v. Sti battle.

If your not turning people off, you're not turning them on.

Great video, and I just love that song... it was my nomination! Me and another thousand people probably...

Two problems though: Too much Viper and no V8 Vantage. :cry:

ouikikazz said:
Heh, I expected that someone might've called me on that a bit sooner. You got me, I love the STi, especially the newest version. I like the Evo as well, though I didn't intentionally leave it out, just didn't get enough shots of it that I wanted to use.

Now, the french cars on the other hand, I intentionally cut all of those out from the WRC footage I had. If there's one shot of a french car in that vid, it was an oversight on my part. I just really don't like french cars.

As for the Aston, I had some stuff from Head to Head that I wanted to use, but I never got around to it. It's a phenominally beautiful car though.

I've been trying to watch this but I have problems with it, could you make a different format of the video?