Don't take a LP640 to Russia

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
It occurs to me,

We never really hear of Lambos or other supercars hitting each other that much, do we? its always a tree or a pole, etc.

^well that's because the chances of two Lambos in the same place at the same time are so small....
the reason for this is that such a large amount of awesome would be equal to dividing by zero

^well that's because the chances of two Lambos in the same place at the same time are so small....
the reason for this is that such a large amount of awesome would be equal to dividing by zero

Put two variables of stupid behind the wheel and the math changes dramatically, I reckon.

It would be funny if they turn out to be the same car.

It would be funny if they turn out to be the same car.

I wouldn't be surprised, I mean it is Russia after all. Insurance scams and the like..

huh? how is that relevant?

Well, don't be too naive, there is still quite a bit of crime and corruption in Russia. We Finns have learned to never trust a russian, and even though the war was over 60 years ago, some things haven't changed.

Another two cases of people with too much money and not enuf brains.

^ lifes little dyslexia moments are a bitch.

it seems both of the LP640 were crashed from the back, snap-oversteer anyone?

I just don't understand what a crashed lambo has to do with insurance scams. Are you suggesting that they keep crashing it on purpose to cash in on insurance money? Because I won't believe that for a second.

Crash car, fix car badly, collect insurance money, re sell car to some other idiot, crash car again, repeat