Don't you just love. . .

Sorry - he should have his passport noted 'Undesirable Alien' and he should be repatriated. If I were to do something as stupid as that in Lithuania I would expect the same.

Welcome to the world of drunken idiots :) Hes lithuanian, and there is a town close to where i live filled with lithuanians and polish people who pretty much account for 70something% of the drunken related crimes there, NOT teenagers :|

He should have been tazed...in the penis.

He assaulted a police officer with his genitals and only got a fine of ?600? o_O Well, at least he regrets it. That's some punishment enough I suppose.

What a shame :(

So he tryed to punch an oficer with genetals and oficcers just arested him ?

if you would try funny shit like that in here the answer would be
watermark.php

i mean in here is show like cops and they still beat the shit out of resistant men when the camera is not in the view

Actually, what we can learn is that his cock is not big enough to be classifed as a weapon so it was just simple assault.

Come to think of it, his cock is so small it did not even count as haressment. The judge is right, the guy is bad off enough.

What a shame :(

So he tryed to punch an oficer with genetals and oficcers just arested him ?

if you would try funny shit like that in here the answer would be
watermark.php

i mean in here is show like cops and they still beat the shit out of resistant men when the camera is not in the view
Probably why your country has been emptied and they are all here. We have very tolerant Police really - get the odd racist but you get that everywhere. Experts at sarcasm though.

I guess the UK must be cursed with their uh, "ethnic" immigrants. Plenty of Poles in my area and I all know them to be is hard working, patriotic people.

Yep - mostly no problem, they do like a bevvy and I think that sometimes they have a bit of trouble fitting in here, our trouble is how many other nationalities we have got?

Well we seem to have everyone for some strange reason, including loads of North Africans who's second language is French so you would expect them to want to go to the ex-colonial power now would you not? I have no idea why everyone thinks it's nicer here than say Germany or France - you know the countries with the good economies.

Oh well 470,000 asylum seekers - now that is a lot of asylum (open files only).

Well we seem to have everyone for some strange reason, including loads of North Africans who's second language is French so you would expect them to want to go to the ex-colonial power now would you not?

Hmm...live in France, placed deliberately in slums, be treated like a 8th class citizen...Yeah, I think the UK is the way to go.

When asked why the Vietnamese hold no hostilities towards Americans versus the French, the person replied. "Well, you came here to fight a war. You didn't arrogantly snub us like the French..."

Lithuanian Varinauskas admitted a charge of assault at Aberdeen Sheriff Court and was fined ?600.
And yet there's no mention of it in today's local rag.
Plenty of Poles in my area and I all know them to be is hard working.
I think I should make a joke about strip clubs, but... well, you can do that yourselves.

They should better not call their folklore nights "pole dancing".

I guess the UK must be cursed with their uh, "ethnic" immigrants. Plenty of Poles in my area and I all know them to be is hard working, patriotic people.

Indeed! And the women are gorgeous. :sleep: