Dope smoker unhappy with quality of drugs, files police complaint

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
Dope smoker reports psychedelic hash to police
Published: 22 Feb 10 13:05 CET
Online: http://www.thelocal.se/25138/20100222/

A man walked into a police station in southern Sweden last week to complain about the quality of the hash that he had been sold, asking for a lump to be tested for traces of LSD.

The 26-year-old cannabis connoisseur declared to surprised police officers in the provincial Sk?ne town of Esl?v that he was not satisfied with the quality of his stash and would like to lodge a complaint, local newspaper Sk?nskan reports.

The man told officers that the weed had not delivered the desired effect, leaving him feeling decidedly ill-at-ease and in the midst of a nightmare scenario where his girlfriend resembled a dolphin.

The young dope fiend confirmed to police that he was a regular user of hashish. In his ten years of recreational use of the drug, classified as illegal in Sweden since 1930, he had never experienced such a bad trip, he told the police.

The man thus suspects that his hash could have been laced with a psychedelic substance, such as LSD.

The man related that, as he sucked on his joint, his television began to talk to him and he came to the realisation that his girlfriend was in fact a dolphin.

The whole experience left the man feeling shaken and frightened, the newspaper reports.

Esl?v police told the newspaper that it was unclear if the source of the man's hash supply could face any charges relating to the quality of his product.

"It could possibly be classified as assault, if the hash is found to contain LSD," Mats G Odest?l at Esl?v police told Sk?nskan.

But either way it is unlikely that the dealer will face any charges as the 26-year-old proved reluctant to divulge the identity of his supplier.

The penalties for crimes involving cannabis and its derivatives in Sweden vary according to how serious the crime is considered to be. Possession of a small amount (under 50 grammes) is considered a minor offence typically punishable with a fine, while dealing generally carries a prison sentence.

Peter Vinthagen Simpson

I'd pay a thousand kronor to be there when he walked in! It would be worth it to see their faces! :lol:

Last edited:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Maybe he's smoked a bit too much... :think:

...dolphin. :lol:

Last edited:
Well, I'm gonna be the rediculous person to support him, here goes...

Blah blah blah we all know weed isn't as harmful as alcohol or other stuff and all that and I don't need to go there now but seriously, If you pretend for a minute weed is legal this guy has a solid case.

If I bought some weed and this happened to me I'd be pissed and even more so because there would be zero people who can help you, assuming I didn't know the dealer there would be no way to find out what I smoked and what happened to me in any way.

Funny story for obvious reasons but I can sort of see it in the victim's light.

back in the time, when i still had to go to school, i once smoked a joint with a friend...and it kinda of missfell him. he went to the secretariat, and just said so "my joint was way to powerful, can i go lay down for an hour?"

lol!

but he was allowed to, with the warning that next time his parents would be informed :D

back in the time, when i still had to go to school, i once smoked a joint with a friend...and it kinda of missfell him. he went to the secretariat, and just said so "my joint was way to powerful, can i go lay down for an hour?"

lol!

but he was allowed to, with the warning that next time his parents would be informed :D

'missfell' , are you translating literary from dutch ? :lol:

Well, I'm gonna be the rediculous person to support him, here goes...

Blah blah blah we all know weed isn't as harmful as alcohol or other stuff and all that and I don't need to go there now but seriously, If you pretend for a minute weed is legal this guy has a solid case.

If I bought some weed and this happened to me I'd be pissed and even more so because there would be zero people who can help you, assuming I didn't know the dealer there would be no way to find out what I smoked and what happened to me in any way.

Funny story for obvious reasons but I can sort of see it in the victim's light.

I agree.

If my weed was laced I'd be pissed.

Weed isn't that bad. (fight it all you want.. it's true) But I seriously don't want to touch anything like LSD or cocain or whatever. So if I bought laced weed I would be mad too.

But either way it is unlikely that the dealer will face any charges as the 26-year-old proved reluctant to divulge the identity of his supplier.

Much like battered women's syndrome?

"Ma'am, would you like to press charges against him after he beat you senseless?"
"No, I love him."

"him" would be weed, and he doesn't want his suppjy cut off.

^ Well, hold on, it does kind of make sense then.

Try putting it this way: if you were sold normal, local nicotine cigarettes that were laced with LSD (and you didn't know about it, of course), wouldn't you report it?

If you knowingly bought a stolen car, would you complain to AMVIC if it was a lemon? You buy an illegal substance, you don't run to the cops if it's laced with a different illegal substance that you didn't happen to want.

If you knowingly bought a stolen car, would you complain to AMVIC if it was a lemon? You buy an illegal substance, you don't run to the cops if it's laced with a different illegal substance that you didn't happen to want.

I don't think anyone is arguing that point... The guy is pretty stupid for going to the cops about this.

I'm not a weed smoker but I am aware of different strains of cannabis, many of them very potent. Perhaps he brought some real potent stuff?

Ugh... OK, never mind, BCS, I don't wanna play this.

I do agree with you, though, this guy is a laughable moron for complaining to the police about his illegal substance.

You know, if it was legalized, things like that wouldn't happen :mrgreen:

It reminds me of a story I heard about a guy who called the police after his house was burgled. The police came out and asked him what was stolen. He said, "My tv, my stereo, my computer, my cocaine - never mind."

okay, a couple people missed a couple things here, first of all I said IF weed was legal this would be a solid case. obviously weed is illegal so he's stupid for going to the cops about it.

Topgearfanatic, no weed will do anything like that unless there's something very different in it. no matter how good :D

And if it was me, I'd just quickly stop buying it from that person. Not many people put valuable things in weed to lace it anyway.

Last edited: