Download the Scirocco song

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Um, well, for those of you who were just itching for James' Scirocco song for your ringtone (uh, right, don't all stand up at once now), it can now be downloaded from topgear.com.

Right then. Enjoy. It's a zipped .mp3, ~30 seconds long, downloaded quickly over my moderate speed wifi.

Please though, please read the rules and go by them. Don't make us look bad.

Hooray. I thought they might release the whole thing like they did with the engine exhaust theme song a few years ago.

Wonderful!

Have you seen their request for remixes of said song?

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/mays-scirocco-song-the-remixes-2009-09-10

James is going to make a fortune! He can buy his Ferrari! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah! We should ALL download it, just for the Ferrari. So if there are ~39,000 Final Gear members and we each download once. James is a good presenter and hopefully has a good agent so let's say he's taking 50% of the gross revenue at um, 0 funny Ls per download.... wait I seem to have encountered a problem. Damn. It seems like the most he'll be able to afford is a 1.2L Fiat Panda. Bah.

This is just the ringtone. I'm waiting for the remix! :cool:

OMG, now I'm going to have that damn thing in my head all day AGAIN!

While there are certainly worse things to have in your head than James's voice, I expect he'll be the first to admit he's no Beethoven - with this song anyway. :rolleyes:

Does your phone have a micro-SD slot? Or email capability?

This is going into my list of ringtones. Right now I have the Top Gear theme, but I've had the Scirocco song stuck in my head since I saw the outtake video. I haven't watched the newer seasons yet, so I had yet to see it in episode context.

I'm watching Season 6 right now, and as luck would have it the Engine Theme Song episode is next. Is there anywhere I can still download the song?

I do not have the wire that connects the phone to the laptop so i can't have it on my phone:(

You should be able to text it to yourself through email.

Example: I have Verizon. I would send it via email from my computer to (my pnone number)@vtext.com.

Easiest way I have found cause I can do if from whatever computer I am on.

If you do not have your text address just call your provider and ask them.

Can someone whistle the left channel and see if we can get it to come back? The sound's only coming from one speaker.

I could quite easily set this as my ringtone, but I don't think I'm ready to do that just yet.

I could quite easily set this as my ringtone, but I don't think I'm ready to do that just yet.

Me too, but right now I?m using the old top gear theme and it sounds very harmonious to change it for May?s voice :p

Someone get the guy who to the Jeremy Clarkson Beatbox. Like, right now!