• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Downloads won't start

sht

None of my downloads will start. Can anyone help?
I am trying to download 5th gear episodes, all the smilies are green, yet the download will not start. I have left the latest version of Azureus running for 4 hours with still no luck.
I'm not using a router or any other network equipment, I have an ADSL 2 meg bandwidth connection.

Thanks in advance

Re: Downloads won't start

sht said:
None of my downloads will start. Can anyone help?
I am trying to download 5th gear episodes, all the smilies are green, yet the download will not start. I have left the latest version of Azureus running for 4 hours with still no luck.
I'm not using a router or any other network equipment, I have an ADSL 2 meg bandwidth connection.

Thanks in advance

Maybe you have to add the program to your anti-virus software...

if you still cant get it then let me knwo i will Upload it to you via ftp or aim, ftp would be the fastest

If you just updated to Azureus 2.3.0.0 and didn't update your Java Runitime Environment to 1.5, that could be the problem aslo :)

Thanks guys I reconfigured my firewall and updated the Java runtime it works a treat :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: