Dragon Age III: Inquisition

Male or female Elf? Before I went with my human female mage I tried an elf female mage. The elven looks definitely fit rogues better than mages. Anorectic physiology, hands spread apart when standing... I don't really like how an elven Inquisitor always has that physiology and posture (non-customizable), when the elven NPCs clearly don't. I'd prefer it if the Inky was customizable.

Decided to finally run the ending quest of my "completionist" playthrough. So, it ended at 111 hours, level 24, ~250 power (without requisitions). No quests left except for "spoils of desecration" which I refused to do on principle. Most of the collection stuff was also complete, except for some bottles and all the mosaics.

This time around the ending was PERFECT. Everything clicked. A real tear jerker, for tears of happiness of course... Off the top of my head:
- Leliana became divine
- Leliana was opposed, but she peacefully negotiated with the opposition, and the situation stabilized
- Cassandra stays with the Inquisition and works to rebuild the Seekers to the idealistic version
- Celene stays in power and is a willing ally of the Inquisition
- Trouble is brewing with Gaspard and Briala
- Varric goes to help Marchers
- Cullen, Josie, Bull, Dorian, Cole stay with the Inquisition
- Cullen is off Lyrium
- Josie's family fortune is safe
- Ben-Hassrath is hostile to Bull
- Dorian's dad is friendly to Dorian again
- Cole remained a spirit
- Sera and Inky life happily ever after
- Allied Grey Wardens join the rest of the nation in rebuilding and common good
- Trouble is brewing with Weisshaupt
- Morrigan left unceremoniously
- Solas disappeared quietly, into the post-credits scene

Oh and the Inquisition part of the Tapestry is out in the Keep. It's telling me that my completionist playthrough was anything but. I'm missing a bunch of tiles!

Last edited:
The elven looks definitely fit rogues better than mages. Anorectic physiology, hands spread apart when standing... I don't really like how an elven Inquisitor always has that physiology and posture (non-customizable), when the elven NPCs clearly don't. I'd prefer it if the Inky was customizable.
Maybe a Weight slider like Skyrim? :p I usually alternate my DA main's sex, so after FemHawke (snarky Jo Wyatt is so bloody awesome) my "canon" Inquisitor is Male Human (Jon Curry, first time in the series with an American voice-over, is also good).

Played the Female Elf Sword & Board Warrior to finish the Tutorial... at the character creation screen I went with the tried-and-true "put all Sliders right smack in the middle" and it was palatable. As you know, though, already the Dalish Inquisitor is not... very nice... and the female American voice doesn't help. And then, getting back to the body build thing you mentioned, the first time you see your character in the "off-duty" attire (when she wakes up in Haven)... I actually did a spit-take. It looked sooooooo weird :p

Since I know my way around the Nexus community (the most famous of which is Skyrim Nexus of course), I poked around the valiant attempts that people are trying to mod Inquisition. Mostly I was looking for a mod that removes the class restriction for all armour, because I'd like to try Medium Armour but I don't want to hunt passive animals (namely snoufleurs) just to get the leather that allows all-class. Believe it or not even in Far Cry 3 I only killed aggressive animals, despite crafting being so necessary... I just went without :p

So, gotten that, but people also attempted to allow all-class weapons as well. Obviously some are broken (like trying to give Bianca to ANYONE ELSE), but I think a 2H-sword PROPER Knight Enchanter has potential, like Origin's Arcane Warrior reborn. It will be a work-in-progress to see if the animations work okay, but it will be something to play around with:

ScreenshotWin32_0001_Final.png

Last edited:
Played the Female Elf Sword & Board Warrior to finish the Tutorial... at the character creation screen I went with the tried-and-true "put all Sliders right smack in the middle" and it was palatable. As you know, though, already the Dalish Inquisitor is not... very nice... and the female American voice doesn't help. And then, getting back to the body build thing you mentioned, the first time you see your character in the "off-duty" attire (when she wakes up in Haven)... I actually did a spit-take. It looked sooooooo weird :p

Yeah... it's funny how despite how advanced the character creation is, the "sliders in the middle" option is still basically the safest option. I've made 2 characters entirely "how I like them" in the character creation screen and once you get into the actual game the character looks just odd. At the latest, when the character tries to smile or just generally make a face, the char customization backfires hard.

And yes, I hated the American female voice actor. I tried playing with that just so that I could hear the lines done in another style, but only managed until first wakeup in Haven. At that point I was so sick of the voice actor that abandoned the character. If anything she highlights what an incredible job Alix Wilton Regan did with the voice acting. So much nuance and emotion, and so likable, compared to the other one.

Maybe the other voice actor is more at home with a Qunari or Dwarf character but for a human/elven Inquisitor, Alix's performance is spot on.

At that point I was so sick of the voice actor that abandoned the character. If anything she highlights what an incredible job Alix Wilton Regan did with the voice acting. So much nuance and emotion, and so likable, compared to the other one.

Maybe the other voice actor is more at home with a Qunari or Dwarf character but for a human/elven Inquisitor, Alix's performance is spot on.
True to lore, though, even in the Tutorial it seemed the Dalish Inquisitor was not very, um... "friendly." I suppose that part suits the American Female voice a bit...? Not for me, though. But yes, Ferelden and Marcher main characters usually have British accents, Dwarves sound North American and while the Dalish Elves are... Welsh?

Here are a few more screenshots showing the spell-casting animations while holding 2H weapons.

2H axes and mauls are held like staves:
ScreenshotWin32_0004_Final.png

I prefer using 2H swords, though, so here are Claymore shots with single-target attack spells:
ScreenshotWin32_0002_Final.png

ScreenshotWin32_0007_Final.png

Ranged AoE attack spells:
ScreenshotWin32_0006_Final.png

ScreenshotWin32_0003_Final.png

Barrier:
ScreenshotWin32_0005_Final.png

Normal attacks are actually done with the weapon, so no ranged elemental "balls" flying out; gotta get close and swing away. Not sure if damage values are modified by your Attributes in any way; since a Mage basically will not be levelling Strength then that might be a problem. So far, though, it seems fine.

I do like it, and will keep playing this one. Does that mean, though, that THIS is the Canon run? Hmph.

...is that why my (modded) game was borked last night and CTDed immediately after launch!?!?

*checks Origin*

"Updated" "Ready to Play"

Gah.

*1hr and 30GB of repair install later*

"Proper" mod support has been broken since Patch 5. A work-around existed for Patch 6 (which was what I was using) but now with Patch 7 things are not looking good. I got my save game to load after the repair install, and despite the item class restrictions being reinstated my Mage Inquisitor kept the Superior Hunter Coat and Warlord Greatsword equipped. That is good, as... if the same situation happened in The Elder Scrolls series then you're usually greeted with your main character in underwear and holding nothing :p

My guess is that if I take the equipment off, I cannot re-equip. The Medium Armour bit is less important, as it looks like for the Inquisitor some Medium and Light armours actually have very similar design. Besides, leather to craft Medium Armour is so hard to come by early on (without hunting passive animals, which I said I will not do), while cloth and metal are abundant. As soon as the crafted Light Armour rating exceeds the current 105 AC, I'll switch.

The Warlord Greatsword, though, I'm gonna hang onto for as long as I can. At 105 AoE DPS it is competitive, so I hope it will last me until my Inquisitor gets the Knight Enchanter spec... or until the modders crack Patch 7.

Played through most of the quest Champions of the Just a couple of nights ago. It felt longer than In Hushed Whispers, as it had an "assault the keep" sequence, then a "fade" sequence, and then that "timed tower defense" sequence that all but forces you to cut your exploration short and return to the main hall to bolster it, so you have to explore in chunks. The "fade" sequence even had attribute+ fonts a la Origins!

You also get proper introductions with Cole and the Envy Demon, but that might not matter too much. Meeting the alternate evil versions of your Inquisitor and the 3 Advisors is pretty fun. Finally, abandoning the Templars to be corrupted and then picking up their Codices in my first playthrough made me uneasy, in a System Shock 2 kind of way, so it feels good to be doing something about it this time around. I'm sure I'll feel the same about the Rebel Mages later, though....

Here is the Hakkon from Dragon Age lore: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Avvars#Hakkon_Wintersbreath So probably yes, either a super Frost Dragon or a cult dedicated to it. Does not seem to advance the story in any way, though, so oh well.

I met an alternate evil version of Leliana already, in Redcliffe Castle :lol:
OK, not evil, but at least hostile...

Anyway, the new patch definitely broke at least some mods, because I'm seeing some posts about it on the Answers HQ.

I'm all over Hakkon. It seems pretty good. You get some lore for Harding right from the get go! Also, they definitely cranked the difficulty up. I almost had a total wipeout situation against a random NPC camp. Only survived by virtue of being mages with Dorian (having barriers and not dying straight away at 0hp). And I'm level 24 against recommended L20! And I brought my "A-team"...

The rumors are true, on first glance it seems to be about the size of Emerald Graves. Not sure yet how much dungeoneering, but definitely a lot of lore.

Also, either the new patch or the DLC unstuck my party banter again. I'm getting banter every 5 minutes or so whereas it was basically silent for quite a while again. Now it's almost to eager to fire again, I'll probably be out of banter lines before the DLC is over...

Oh and it seems not to matter which order you complete this or the vanilla main quest. This takes whatever situation into account. I'm doing it after the main quest and I got some lines / discussion options with Harding related to having completed the base game. It was pretty nice actually.

Last edited:
I met an alternate evil version of Leliana already, in Redcliffe Castle :lol:
OK, not evil, but at least hostile...
It was... amusing... to hear Josephine's voice actress attempt the typical MWA-HA-HA-HA baddie line though ;) Had to be smothered with a lot of synthesizing, but it was fun nonetheless!

*pops over to Kotaku and then back*

The Level 20 suggestion and the ease that I (and I'm sure you as well) did the final main story mission really suggest that the DLC is meant to be played in the Epilogue. Hmph, I can either load up my first Inquisitor (also at Level 24) or I guess I'll get to it 50hrs later with this one....

Well, I finished the Hakkon storyline. I'm 10h 30m into it and actually a few completionist things still remain. There's a lot of content and the difficulty level is certainly up there. I died a lot during that DLC, and during bossfights it was pretty much mandatory to optimize gear and use tac cam, and I wasn't even on nightmare. Can't imagine how it is on nightmare.

Started on L24 and finished on L27.
L26 to L27 was over 100k XP!

I really liked the writing on it. It was like the writing team had decompressed after the main game and was doing the writing for fun. Tongue firmly in cheek for a lot of it, especially for the sidequests. Also the characters had been written to be a lot closer than previously. My A-team Cassie, Sera and Dorian are getting along really nicely. Even Sera and Cassie are just cracking jokes and laughing about their differences in the DLC banter. It's great.

The value for money for this DLC is just incredible compared to earlier Dragon Age DLC.

Last edited:
http://pixalry.io/post/122617677518/dragon-age-cassandra-pentaghast-cosplay
http://cosplayblog.tumblr.com/post/118786772777/cassandra-pentaghast-from-dragon-age-inquisition

Heart-sinkingly awesome Cassie cosplay.

Also: there's more story DLC coming but no more information yet. Based on Hakkon, I'd say the first information we'll get is "here's a trailer, the DLC is out tomorrow", at some point. There's speculation that it's the last story DLC for Inquisition, but honestly I don't believe that, doesn't make any sense.

So here's the new single player DLC

Against Darkspawn, in the Deep Roads. Pretty weak IMHO. Would have rather had maybe a mystery story based in Antiva or something. Oh well.

Release 6 days from now.

New single-player "expansion" coming 10 days from now. "Trespasser".

The Descent was honestly real crappy. I haven't finished 100% of it yet, but it's still looking far worse than Jaws of Hakkon. It was made by another studio in order to fill out the release schedule. It's very light on story and has almost no lines or even banter for the companions. The locations are dull, the progression feels forced, and the combat is super-regular and grindy. Also it's far buggier than the other content thus far. Example: one of the major scripted battles will show the black loading screen while the battle is raging in the background. After a couple minutes the loading screen will go away, leaving you with the battle half-finished, your party half-dead and all potions exhausted.

Trespasser is looking a lot more promising since apparently it's by the main developers and will follow up on the main storyline of the vanilla game, while also introducing a new storyline about new hostility against the Inquisition. Trespasser is set 2 years after the conclusion of the vanilla game. They're calling it the true epilogue to the story.

BW is now saying this is the last story DLC they're releasing. That's a bit disappointing considering it will probably be another 2-3 years before there's a Dragon Age 4.

Last edited:
Full completion time for The Descent: 7,5 hours.

Closing thoughts: boring locations, bullet spongy enemies, literally pointless story, uninteresting dialogue, constant back and forth traversing, obnoxious distances, worst main boss in the series. No redeeming qualities. Bad DLC.

Looking forward to Trespasser on Tuesday.

Trespasser came and went. Total length for me 7 hours. And so ends the story of Inquisition. Or does it...

I went full softy as is the general direction of my canon playthrough. I'm relieved to see that the DLC and the "Inquisition saga" can end with a fully happy ending. It has undertones of darkness with the looming threat from the Dread Wolf, but the charaters that I fell in love with are still fine and happy after the ultimate conclusion.

- The Inquisition was reinvented as the Divine's personal honor guard and a peacekeeping organization acting under the authority of the Divine. In practical terms this means the Inquisition was turned from a military organization into a shadow government working to save the world (cue X-Files theme song). It will most likely end up as the major power against the Dread Wolf in Dragon Age 4.
- Inquisitor and Sera are married and living happily ever after. Inquisitor's hand was amputated by Solas to save her life.
- Leliana[softened] is the Divine and continues her radical reforms, including opening up priesthood to women and allowing romances within the Chantry. Multiple attempts on Leliana's life, all failed. Leliana continues her open romantic relationship with Victoria my HoF (no puns intended with the name).
- Cass and Leliana continue to work together while Cass also contributes to rebuilding the Seekers.
- Cullen remains the commander of the remainder of the Inquisition.
- Dorian leaves for Tevinter where he replaces his father in politics and grows old playing the political game towards Good. Gives the Inquisitor a magical Tevinter walkietalkie with which they constantly keep in touch.
- Cole enters the fade again where he sees the most immediate need for help due to the actions of the Dread Wolf. Iron Bull wanders Thedas and beats up random bad guys. Blackwall assumes his old name again and wanders thedas redeeming himself for his past actions. Vivienne goes back to politics and I missed the epilogue slides where her actions were detailed.
- Varric becomes the Viscount(?) of Kirkwall and therefore the person responsible for its rebuilding into a commercial powerhouse again. With Hawke at his side he is successful and Kirkwall shines again. Inquisitor now owns a house there and is an honored guest of the city.
*tears*

The most important part of the conclusion of course is that the shadow government is real. In a cutscene, in a shady room somewhere, Leliana is out of the Divine costume and planning next steps against the Dread Wolf with Mary the Inquisitor. In the same room were Sera, Cass and Cullen only. This is what I call a juicy setup for the next Dragon Age game.

The Trespasser DLC is the last hurrah of this game and absolutely at the level of the main story. I had basically no tech issues with it. The locations were quite interesting and at times amazingly beautiful. The writing was second to none. The responsiveness to my playthrough was mindbogglingly impressive. Combat was very balanced and occasionally slightly on the easy side. Loot was so interesting that it's a shame this was the end of the game (no doubt this is why they implemented the Golden Nug).

This DLC could have been placed as a forced 7 hour run at the end of the original game and no one would've complained.

$15 for this DLC is nothing.

DA4 has not been announced but I have no doubt it will get made sooner rather than later. Mark Darrah says he's "not worried". Neither am I. I'm expecting an announcement next summer and release for Fall 2017.

Last edited:
Just finished Trespasser myself. I was on my "proper" playthrough while all the DLCs came out, so right after Doom Upon All the World I had Jaws of Hakkon waiting. Right after that's done, The Descent came out. After that's done, I picked up Mount & Blade Warband again, and played that for a week or so when Trespasser got released.

The one peeve I might nit-pick is that my Inquisitor hit the level cap a few hours into Jaws of Hakkon. Those enemies (river spiders included) gave off massive XPs despite not being more difficult, and then just... nothing.

On the equipment side, following common advice, I crafted armour but relied on pickups for weapons. Always went with On Hit: Gain Guard for Masterwork, which is a bit stale, but improved survivability MASSIVELY, especially when paired with Knight Enchanter Inquisitor. Thus, at the start, exploited the Redcliffe chest a bit, and then later on farmed the heck out of Silverite, always keeping 4 on hand. Once my party all had Level 4 Schematics made with Level 4 Materials, there was no need to change anything. Thus, same pieces of kit were worn basically from killing the 2nd-last High Dragon (usually the Hissing Wastes one) all the way to the end of the actual game in Trespasser. That made the DLC loots also kinda stale, but that's kinda my own fault for pre-planning so much.

Case in point: Cassandra was my Divine, and when she showed up in Trespasser with her special armour, I actually guffaw-ed and then... made her wear the crafted stuff again :p

In terms of party composition, I stuck with the "Starter Party" - Cassandra for sword-and-board tank, Varric as ranged rogue and biographer, and Solas... who was technically made redundant by my Inquisitor, but awfully important to the story to be left behind. After he left, he was replaced by Iron Bull in the 2H warrior role, which completes my preferred party loadout. This way, all looted weapons have an immediate home except for Daggers (only Cole or Rogue Inquisitor can do that) and Bows (Varric is... too short to string it up? :p )

I made a point to NEVER fast travel within the map. This made The Descent even more grating to play than you alluded to, as endless elevator rides were required to get back up to the operations table in order to build the bloody bridges, and then more rides again back down again to access your new areas. Ugh. This, compounds by the nonsensical "story" and my previous point of not needing loots anymore, made it forgettable. Well, except for the CRAZY amount of platforming required for the Gear collection I guess... that I can recall... and not in a good way....

I felt that Hakkon had a lot of forced travelling back and forth, but that might be my exploration style clashing with what the developers intended. The "treehouse" camps were amazing, though, and made much more sense than the main game's camps that were sometimes even traversed by enemies and none of the soldiers there ever helped you :p

Finally, fully agreed that Trespasser was excellent, and the proper way to end the game. The "Anchor-blowing-up-uncontrollably" for the final battle sequence was super annoying... and was something similar to what I advocated for right here in this thread, so it was awesome :D Hopefully you sat through the credits... hearing Cassandra "mocking" her colleagues as she read Varric's latest book aloud was SOOOO CUTE! D'awww :) Also, my previously voiced concern that Ferelden would not like The Inquisition holding keeps on its lands was addressed, so that was a nice surprise.

Here are the end-game stats, taken at the final auto-save:

ZBsXH5rqewVgaGU0-DhuN6gL79XJF-y0UPHVgZKOWOTD6b9O3k4HFbGN9b6nHiOWJfoK2xfkgoZyST-MqQPLO7PJzAiJ13-LpyK-EF5b75gM0TX_lX1Tc_kZIF9bGsVgWwAbhg01YwAnDC2-2CBQpBalRZSWtZxV15eqlwaTkHAznZzyhacTQ3t7jfStWdEP7f6_U7LOPiiPIn1VlNLECrFNZaVx6lhJqYIdqv4irgtK5Q6FUODv04hhPfp8MqBqPZI_SUps50Mt5VMPnO3ndjxcLMVpLvTA9eSlJsIgxAhWY28lQFReudDOGkp2YhFuCiBkEzowxgk65lt0ryqaYoya84h9oh33dTyFozGZizZA99K2Xehm0dlhzwqC4RW_FbbfeXrel7Bg9-39Q1Fx6jOhs_1MmLS5Rd2q9E2Sb7oIekF9vBr1wFJW3Hutab6hY_hhvm_AOG2yYPRa17IAxhIIt6aITMl35oWxQNZ4RPaFP7T3zL9n7USn4SKMgns2JmXuiH2JlyGFFp5WTAhcrSBVZ-XfJ7lyyLpg4n8IOv4=w1698-h955-no

GatgDJO-QWuxMnR_z1Stz6iTwYCgLgZvSNR9T5yyRXT0ikRql66t0e3KntANqUUSmJ6q4I8WaK6XYIrIRL_tWL95NUuMpl0ibevzoOirWu56zTltBdns7q-sYaqy6BCruCL5BxwArE-MX609edxKgxFBlwwNw5wPbd8f9ifdX6njUlh66lBdgN5nho-7UFoOnkMoZZslI4dSdADilUPw2HgDCm8CjuvYFcc6FS78W78azK3IS6DKN18ddB_TuakIM_CQcBCo_z4FzgT0bvnu_gXaBcMcFRHYhY5y1GVNFnUa3XTN0nXrSxBwSSV1CgJYQp5YupgLkTAtkXQc2hK_U7ilzSxGhR4dO9Pm6AiXVQbwF5rUWszFObMwm6Icl66tytE9czIWsrd6_hNZmMtgYjDplhaknFh6ToZzNjYqkxrZL67b_H3ljUpVUN9czs9WcqE5TFGiXGCf3OtZIBN9QME88RDHULmlCGVc__qy_MxpU5fI3Tl40KOaL_AEW9Ihq52Pm6xtlkEdsWjn2lsY9qHUQSTHnDFINLEjhi767YY=w1698-h955-no

The armour was crafted at the end of the Hissing Wastes (when all the main-game lootable High Dragons were offed), while the Staff came from Hakkon. I was slightly peeved that I only got to use the armour for very little of the main game, but then slightly more peeved that none of the DLC loots managed to replace it :p Thus, the Golden Nug will be a GODSEND.

Attributes and Stats:
o57LKPI3xU0GuUvcthi3g5Ljh82wNe49dqISulXTQYOAwz-fCwvclzLGRytiCZJndUfye5o-lB1S0OHHskIdbXZJxAc9irt-XHR0WkHMOFgNdiCTjyGlgK2Tub4UQX1s_fyF0AMoi5rPJaBkfqsoSZ08P44-VbIf5cXz5mlMZ3qPvlLTbwJSNS3ASxolIWA4ky-UTt-HqZnF6fFVa6tg_2Cb5sKFiiSHBBZGFxVZfAN78oKhYet0Shwm33cWAB2NSaErhTMKS_UqEOl2hcnQmIY9COzn_r-r0BfOH9cNMRzxDpSHxbq13e6FtBMtnEKkfh7Lx4DVeFTUApj7Cvn3wwFS5AOx7KtXGu8sUCeiUHncMwmqUENEKzmSihWbgcc1AbxRS7nSOWa4vKjDoxY5cetZE0VOKHVg6BNVIIyKGw-fvOKI-R1tfeBRXDHlW7w_9SsUZpvzfxn0srCdFfHtajUgbt3me6qu7k-pBC0hYktHCenzMJQIBzFHu-HOm7lQbMGSWPIZy9rRmf1R7TRn62PRRQV8G8kOG3WZg8yqjWE=w1698-h955-no

GZft_qkbgAiEo115GNF4S-ruoYbaGum7Damp7XhK-aL8ypX64WtKY1bau8988eU5Uit0Vx2sqqTns-dhM0EbVw0vUPoer9VMgQXj6XPIsdwIC3ubzKu_-C75HQfyNtV7u_kdBkB9Nq3ysQDZ9CE0td7ZErKcCo0TwNd1DxuvEDSo_bA__fX1gIa7esFpGACxv6m42-Iu87nCdg1Hmc6fq_lDS9hBpLrvQwc9QCtX-7I02j21Hvv1NHS9aw_LtXhLNHjYV4ZlDSTd-39M3U5wrhk8guokGzT1O2tOXJBFwHM2kBFYHyF4H11jz868p4bEe5rBi0Be2_Ys1fO7b4quVBsIehSNe49vEsDjZq5PTYwcpP0caD5IQpMDFOp8XpmxoCHh9DAamOaI2Tx56Z0C8MIiMO5DZuF8nhVCv5S76rV7Prq_OTJqBMFFfpRaE-F-bbmJuYeOjEc2n532A4xHRRIuE8r50-993QRzPaSjqpRkWaNPMwPTVXyR47PpVjkgUcfEhxh8STr2UyeezHKb6S3M5QNjGwEZ84C5sqszi3w=w1698-h955-no

BGClLue-i-N_lx4jGgymGVmzJZXv2QRKyrVOlwor2VYnntLMPOcR9vjs3E_7jmAvj7GCbK4X93DcxPnfP7CiEX6xdRIT3fta9cXOv1cOKXD4bG7t8njvsrKktnoMGN638IuY7CNn6SXRfNjf2zPZr_K-MmTzFMimyZ-Yrt2iiuD57FSgRFmYtVJUn8WRhUFiWQNMkWk4SAnU4PGK8XB32NUMJrl8NTcsDopAz_fIlKrwd9vF-D-CF9Mq4NyNzFxZLkb2Q6JsqWOqME9KnBnq_xBEX8B_6oRRMrJB_u9EnXjej63aA8F9kjLUxfWW-dxDcMXDliiwcrp9ETTgtkFRnU2e6rZttzW7MiiMSzdr7xAboWAeNE8JIjCA_76SlZlEg7GwVuF1FtUubcMcTBqjtAC8Ctk79Rp_6_FoiIuba0IlnbQF_Dgdr566Yx13vCMk4OhI_s1d2cjVzUAE_h_7-OJSEkGltLcN0EhgPpE58u-tRkmyS-s3-ZNDNBt7OAv1odQ4oKgnzLi7HfBxSixKR7poBavYwDrAb-5X8PObbc8=w1698-h955-no

vTj6OdWy2yXct1N_I51sRIo0xeg5r7oK8pNZ-mGCuRkfd9D1rdiQu0PjCpz_9k2t3LMknTEh806MSTqO0DOLWqAir_QB1OKVu8jRZ_Bl-Kwqz4YTMUkOwK7UE5F8DC2eg8dhWjyf-X2YPhwlvcvLW-pkY6ZMkBaKByWS_9pTchtd82XuGWHERyxFJpmAlm6vf4X56wiQh3V87pzylSkT1IpsN8tfassX38iU1NiEny1D1eWz8AAbns6tZFaqnHdtWuR6NClrlH2xy4yTyWETO-HbEZwcAGAeZR4EkDQHLnHj6L4kyiey0SEq41Cl-0k5Ebj6n4GoH8X6tU23jArdt19H-QG04xL0PLeml26Yu3cELmt6jU5d6DIXLf7pA4TzyUPW6zNI8lXk-NB_GvGphvCEkev0jWXsfcsTvA__FOC_k4Erj9qCzcLVKDqExvwHFTrxd56OwwZ20pd_wuYCN23gXOojhZvIDxwhY7Ndsw8m6MhaM93tVek1NYz-BEdncUCjAWEDsWr7sqhuhh23MZLS0Eh-8SATvJ1p8YXdI9I=w1698-h955-no

NxwiAetDol6x_Z5POLA5g8i8G459VgzdEJHbDWKYCuuoIpuZlOALaFCHDIfZoc1E9bH5hVQxoQCuJ7GYAE-ngVKHIcyrTNgmlGqkHJMBR_MOlWbVQGgpOgIPI4hr_CD0kK24sMiiemFgOq5bOsGcyr1Nhi45w_b0lA6on_d6lxv9kmwhf44G8SrX2bSOvwU1aLt5d1ogsI_KvIXIvdEU72Yjw2yOJ6yuD8yXVnZvseoWrjYq64u9ETX9yxvKCjDpY5NxU8u9OcrZxjPScje65zfKUfw8GNCFyJ7PVXaz-c7B2EQwagVKWB2mgW4U3G7kXTtWSq8WS3liCAuGmcEJti7tPvTXUAS4TwkKDTpmnN86U1JCdh8vLhMSiC7b9xQU0Y7aKtO9xWZDGFYudxlCgK00u2GRn_ZdeivUsi6o1K7GMAAn8itV3cqyKRtOqTwu9zabmaqxuebed5lfs9IO9I0BeA_g98-vGR985s0LtZEORDKe1pRzGRinK6AcShwTy0PCmBzKx3kA0qPNZobHhKP1T6BVrE-cLWVlyPBHQmo=w1698-h955-no

Therein lies my problem.... I spent about 200hrs on this over the past year, ~120hrs on this playthrough... and I wouldn't change a thing: Cassandra + Varric + Solas / Iron Bull, Human Mage Inquisitor Knight Enchanter who understandably now can no longer wield the Spirit Blade :( I can't imagine not playing it, but there is nothing else for me to do. MP? I got BF4 for that.

Mount & Blade will have to tie me over... that game will NEVER end....

...or maybe The Golden Nug will entice me back. Maybe THAT will be the proper play-through? Should have enough time until the next one, yes?