• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Dragstrip opening in Dubai! :O CGT, Enzo, SLR, Ford GT...

pdanev

Forum Addict
:shock:

Enzo, CGT, Ford GT, SLR, Arom...and much more! Pictures and videos @

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=331400

A little preview:

wMTEwNTQ3MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwNTQ3MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwNTQ3OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwNTQ5MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwNTUwMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwNTUwNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwNTQ3ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwNTQ4MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwNTQ4NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Wow - so many lovely machines :drool:

jayjava - the Enzo's all yours my friend, I'll bag the Carrera GT

yup... enzo's all yours.., just give me the cgt :D

btw... does that enzo =

http://img489.imageshack.**/img489/5396/cimg10901dz.jpg?

that's sick! The again, so is Dubai itself ... everything about Dubai is big, rich and crazy ..

haz

^ Well, tbh, that wouldnt be good either. Cos then cars like this will be like pigin shit on the street for you. It will be something completely normal and everyday, you wouldnt be bothered to look at them, and step in them. :)

OMG, i thought those sort of drag meets only occurred in heaven... maybe dubai is heaven...

Hmmm... I used to live in Dubai. And I remember Dubai always having a dragstrip. It just used to be called the Abu Dhabi to Dubai Highway (or Sheikh Zayed Road) :lol:

This does look very cool though. Obviously the government decided they finally had to do something about all the boy racers killing themselves on public roads out there...

This on isnt actually in Dubai itself, but really close.

It is located around 30min. of highway driving from Dubai, in an emirate called Um-Al-Quwain

monkeymax said:
Hmmm... I used to live in Dubai. And I remember Dubai always having a dragstrip. It just used to be called the Abu Dhabi to Dubai Highway (or Sheikh Zayed Road) :lol:
Isn't that the one James May flew down in the Bentley Flying Spur?

And here I was thinking the 340R was only a one-off prototype...

Those guys in Dubai are having WAY too much fun.
I don't think they have much to look forward to in heaven! :lol:

I would take the pink Skyline.