Dreaded cyclists

"You're on camera! You're on camera"

Oh wait, I'm also on camera capturing myself riding where I shouldn't be.... But I'm going to yell at you anyways.

"You're on camera! You're on camera"

Oh wait, I'm also on camera capturing myself riding where I shouldn't be.... But I'm going to yell at you anyways.
I can't even...

It's 11:30 and a phone call "taxi hasn't turned up"
Its the foggiest fog that I have ever seen, Panpan is equipped with fogs/or spots. No fucking idea which, or what the difference is... nor am I interested.

What I don't appreciate is the cyclist, dressed in black, with no lights... <_<

Fog: Short, wide fan-shaped beam.

Spot: Narrow, long throw beam.

Or maybe he belongs to the species known as "notgivingafuck"? In all seriousness though: Unless you sat behind the wheel of a car and experienced the total darkness outside of where your light is shining, well, you can probably not imagine that it is *that* bad. I know exactly how I felt when I had my first driving lesson at night* - it was like "holy shit you can't see ANYTHING". Of course practise helps, but the basic principle of "if it does not have lights it should not be on the road at night" still applies.

*disclaimer: when I was younger than 18 I sometimes used to ride my bike without the lights, because sometimes I simply forgot to bring them with me and it got later and darker than I expected. Didn't happen very often though and I always knew that it was kind of a bad idea so I drove super careful because I was already quite aware that I might be hard to see. After experiencing how "not well" you can spot cyclists whitout lights at night first hand from behind the wheel I *always* bring my lights with me, otherwise I just walk with my bike next to me. Because it's just really *that* dangerous and silly to drive when nobody can see you. It's difficult enough to compete with all the flashy bright lights of the other road users, but having no lights at all is about as bad as it can get. I also don't trust the drivers around here, I've seen some pretty bad stuff during the day (cars simply ignoring cyclists, cutting them off, using the cycling lane and so on), I don't wanna know how bad it actually gets if they are no longer ignoring you on purpose but by accident.

https://youtu.be/hRM3bFXlyNk

First reaction, how did he expect to corner with that speed?
second reaction? two more? seriously?
third reaction... wait... why are there so many cars in a bike race?

3/4 of a lane? Pfffft, over here they would take up the entire lane + at least one lyrcamoron would be over the center line shouting and waving at oncoming traffic to move over....

Can't tell it from the pic but all you haters, wanna know something - it's legal if it's a group of twenty or more ...

Pedo, was that a group of at least twenty?