Dreaded cyclists

Someone has Main Character Syndrome.

As mentioned in the twitter thread, that's not a cyclist, as you've also just discovered.

As mentioned in the twitter thread, that's not a cyclist, as you've also just discovered.
Unbelievably reckless. Should have been motorbikes chasing

I bet the guy dented the van, then disappeared and will never repay the damage.

That's entirely possible. What's your point?

That's entirely possible. What's your point?

I think he made his point quite succinctly. That should be leaving the scene of an accident.

It goes without saying that leaving the scene of an accident is unlawful. Between the lines he wrote "because bicycles don't have to have license plates to identify the owner" though, or am I interpreting too much into that?

It goes without saying that leaving the scene of an accident is unlawful. Between the lines he wrote "because bicycles don't have to have license plates to identify the owner" though, or am I interpreting too much into that?

You could also interpret it as, because he is wearing a hoodie, it is hard to identify the idiot that just drove his bicycle into the back of that van.

To be honest given SirEdwards known aversion against cyclists it's unlikely he meant it as is...

To be honest given SirEdwards known aversion against cyclists it's unlikely he meant it as is...
You have got it somewhat right.

I was referring mostly to the fact that he most probably left the scene and won't pay the damage. That would have been likely to happen with any kind of vehicle (including motor vehicles), given the stupidity involved in the act.

Of course he won't be caught because he can't be identified, and that's also due to bycicles not having a licence plate of sort, but that was not the main point of my comment.

Last edited: