• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Dream Car

Skr4tCH

What's your dream car? But lets be realistic.. i understand that half of ppl here will be screaming out Enzo, Murchelago and so on.. but to be serious the car that you actually WOULD buy and drive...
My favorite of them all is the Audi RS6! and here is why.. its just as comftorble as a Mercedes S class, drives smoother then the BMW7 series, the handeling is alittle bit understear but its almost as fast as the Aston Martin DB9! (3mile race RS6 was 0.32sec slower)
(driven all of em that's why i can compare)
Here are some specs.. its a TwinTurbo V8 that comes stock with 450bhp..
chipped (ONLY CHIPPED no more modifications added it pulls out to 610bhp!) Top speed 195-200MPH the best thing about that car is that it does stand out from the regular A6's and S6's but its not that much different from the outside but it can smoke any porshe off the line without any problems before chipping 4.5sec from 0-60 after - 3.7!
The AWD in that car is amazing... when you floor the pedal from the start it gives you a 100% on the rear wheels so you would accelirate faster, on the speed of 70-90 it distributes the power 85% on the front wheels and 15 on the rear and the best thing is that the suspension automatically adjusts to the road and the wheel get havier with speed..
Anyways.. its an AMAZING car.

P.S. Im a testdriver.

i would want a nice CLS55 ...tat car is tight man oh and a G55..

To be honest i dont like Mercedeses at all.. and i loved them before i started driving them) That goes only for the old Mercs. Nowdays they got havier, cheeper, crappyer and smaller... G55 is TOO SMALLand i mean it. I'm 6'4" and i couldnt fit in that car to feel comfterble the preformance on that car is ok only if its top of the line.. otherwise its junk and that goes for all 2002-2006 Mercs you can actually feel like you are in the cage! The CLS55 has really good preformance for that class of the car but its way to expencive and too heavy. i mean the M5 would probobly be better... just soften the leather more ;))
My personal favorite from MB's is the 1995 Mercedes-Benz E420 V8 and the 1995 S600.

Ummm I'd be driving a IS430 (if they ever produced it)... Bit of comfort crossed with some performance as well.

1797-1.jpg

if we have to stay realisitc, i would import and R32 from japan. you could get one for about 15,000euros (including shipping+taxes) with basic performance/handling upgrades
its perfectly usable for everyday, basic suspension modifications so the ride wont be that hard, it has a boot, you can do shopping, and u can get it out on a track if you want to have some fun.
i wish one day, when im hopefully done with my studies, i will be able to afford it and maintain it.

Hmm, Dream car...

Dunno, the possibilities are endless...
For little money: R32
For a little more: M3
For some money: M5 or a used F575

Having a Maranello in silver with black leather is still the ultimate good looking car.

BUT, for endless money: A Koenigsegg CCR... But then I would have all of the others I mentioned as well..

Buba

To be honest i dont like Mercedeses at all.. and i loved them before i started driving them)
they got havier, cheeper, crappyer and smaller...
otherwise its junk and that goes for all 2002-2006 Mercs you can actually feel like you are in the cage!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't like you. Stay on the other side of the line BIATCH!!
btw :welcome:

^^Sorry about that last episode guys :lol: I just had to...
On the topic of "dream cars" I would have to say either a 2004/05 Holden Monaro CV8 (VZ) or a Accord Euro Type-R. Probly the Monaro :mrgreen:

2 SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!!
LOL ... thanks..
sorry im just beein realistic

2 general
RX-8
Yea that a killer car... the handaling kinda sux.. and its MAD loud and only for 2 ppl.. but otherwise good drivers car for the money one downside is that the clutch isnt perfect.

2Leppy

Hm its a boat

2pdanev
R32 as in Nissat Skyline? or VW R32?

2Buba
if u want some more info on any of these tell me ))

As a Peugeot nut I have to say the 406 V6 Executive. Sportier choice would be a RX-8. Then again my sights aint that high anyways, since my ultimate dream car would be Maserati Quattroporte :p

Skr4tCH said:
2 SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!!
LOL ... thanks..
sorry im just beein realistic

2 general
RX-8
Yea that a killer car... the handaling kinda sux.. and its MAD loud and only for 2 ppl.. but otherwise good drivers car for the money one downside is that the clutch isnt perfect.

2Leppy

Hm its a boat

2pdanev
R32 as in Nissat Skyline? or VW R32?

2Buba
if u want some more info on any of these tell me ))

Ummm how exactly??

MixtriX - GTI!!!!!!!! OMG SUCH A GOOD CAR!!!

Leppy- Well Toyota's are boats.. the suspension and axels are actually going separate from the body.. so it feels like you are driving the boat its a good car choise for ppl who just sit there and drive on the speedlimit but not a driver's choise (my opinion) Basically it doesnt make you a part of the action you dont feel like you are the car like when you are driving the M3 or M5 you think that you are just a passanger and its a boat floating on the waves.. :cry: