Driv3r video game is Awsome.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I actually perfer it as it's the only thing I've ever used.

zenon

ESPNSTI said:
Using keyboard controls for a driving game....? That's just wrong.... :evil: (or that tells you something about the game :lol: ).

A friend of mine uses his keyboard for Colin McRae 2\3 and he is absolutely unbeatable. And when I say unbeatable I really do mean unbeatable! I can't even come close to keeping up with him with my joypad or wheel.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I find it easier to switch from going left to right with the keyboard.

SiR_dude

Car(s)
2000 Civic SiR
Keyboards own. I don't play games much anymore, but I could play flight sims alot better on the board than on a stick, and it's supposed to be the other way around. I guess each person will have his preference in that respect.

b_ting

i tell u wt...i've juz bought my PS2 last week
after having a week of driving games like GT4 and Kaido 2, my thumb's skin becomes hard and a bit swollen (and a bit painful, too)

KB is definitely the most comfortable and convenient control for driving games in the world, if not as much fun as a wheel...esp with games like GTA and Driv3r which leave u a long list of controls to mess around with...

Thanatos

zenon said:
A friend of mine uses his keyboard for Colin McRae 2\3 and he is absolutely unbeatable. And when I say unbeatable I really do mean unbeatable! I can't even come close to keeping up with him with my joypad or wheel.

colin is and was allways an arcade so this is no surprice. tell him to try a rally sim like richard burnses rally, many people find it frustratingly hard when driving with a joypad or any other not-analog controler. its allready out for ps2 and xbox, for PC it comes out in september.