Driv3r video game is Awsome.

kenezzite

I bought Driv3r, i've been waiting for this game forever and finally i have it. First of all take my word for it if you like Car chases and Insane Car crashes and Free Rome Mode you have to get this game. This Game has 3 BIG cities with lots of secret cars and other stuff in it.
I can't possibly tell you everything about Driv3r, because this game is insane, so much stuff you can do, You can even steal cars, run people over, shoot people, even make your own movies.

Cars are so realistic and if you shoot the cars they will have bullets holes in them, and they will not vanish like in some games i know. The car damage is almost like in real life, you can shoot out each and every window in cars, buses and so on, head lights, turns signals. you can also shoot out tires, tires can even fall off if you ram into a wall, and so on.

Anyway I thought I tell you this guys, because i see alot of people here like video games and cars, and this is a MUST HAVE game.

If you have any questions about the game you can ask me, I already beat the game, and pretty much know A Lot about it.

Sounds cool, I'll have to "aquire" it to try it out. ;)

*EDIT* - Oh, it's a console game. Bleh.

Oh, well no PC version on SN. :(

I've been waiting for this game for quite a while. I never bought the first two drivers, but this one sounds great. I'll have to buy it after my new computer comes. Mmmmm 9600XT :lol:

9600XT? :|

I played Driver (the original) way back, and the main thing that annoyed me was that cops would try to hit you head on while driving 100mph :? , how dumb is that?
Anyways, does that still happen?

I've been wanting it but all review agrees that it SUCKS so badly that I don't want it anymore.

It's full of bugs, unrealistic, AI is dumb etc.. so I'll waitfoor GTA San Andreas instead

BTW, moved in entertainment section

ESPNSTI said:
I played Driver (the original) way back, and the main thing that annoyed me was that cops would try to hit you head on while driving 100mph :? , how dumb is that?
Anyways, does that still happen?

Well thats what so fun about Driv3r, the cop chases are insane, cops are so stupid :lol:

Renesis said:
I've been wanting it but all review agrees that it SUCKS so badly that I don't want it anymore.

It's full of bugs, unrealistic, AI is dumb etc.. so I'll waitfoor GTA San Andreas instead

Dude you are missing out, Yeah I read some reviews and still decided to get it, and all the Driv3r fans are so pissed of about those reviews. The reason why they gave bad reviews about Driv3r is that they are all GTA fanboys. and I love GTA series don't get me wrong, but you can't just compare Driv3r to GTA, is a whole different game and experience.

Well it looked fine but if it's all buggy and shit..

they all say the same thing.. I'd like to trust you but all reviewers agree that it's shit, even user reviews so it sounds like you're too much of a Driver fan maybe..

I'd buy it if it was great.. of if I could get a demo to try it alteast. But now I don't want to take a $70 chance :?

Renesis, I would sugest you should rent it, it should be like $5.
I know some of my friends said to me that they read the reviews and decided they won't buy, than they played it and they bought it.
But i suggest you play it for a while. Trust me you'll get hooked.

P.S. Don't campare GTA series to Driv3r, two different games.

Yeah. But I'll have to wait for the PC version to come out

/me doesn't have a console

Renesis said:
Yeah. But I'll have to wait for the PC version to come out

/me doesn't have a console

Actually theres still hope that they will fix the bugs'n'shit for the pc version.

i like GTA3 and VC a lot more...
they're way better than Driv3r IMHO
the control in Driv3r is like moving an artificial limb whereas in GTA it's like moving ur own arms and legs...

or is that juz me?

1 more thing...GTA has got things that DRIV3R has AND does not hv....

i hope they give us a PC version though
i liked the original Driver very much and i miss it~
and i'm more used to keyboard controls....

Using keyboard controls for a driving game....? That's just wrong.... :evil: (or that tells you something about the game :lol: ).