Drive-Upcoming Show on Fox

leadfoot13

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T
Saw an advertisement during 24 for a new show on Fox called Drive, it is about a "diverse group of Americans driving for their lives". Most likely it won't be very good (Fast & Furious comes to mind), but the site description of the show has car, race, and gorgeous female in the same sentence so I must watch it at least once. For the people who are going to say it has American cars in it so it must be horrible, you will probably see American cars crash (that should make you happy) and no not because of the handling. "two-hour premiere on Sunday, April 15 at 8:00/7:00c. The series will then settle into its regular Monday, 8:00/7:00c slot the following night as a lead-in to "24.""

http://fox.com/drive/

Sounds too predictable. Ten bucks says the single mother wins The Race.

I'm not so sure it will suck. Tim Minear is one of the producers, and he did Firefly.

I'd give it a go, try at least a few episodes. You probably got into TG/FG in the middle of their runs when they had found their feet you should let this show try to find its feet. I'd go for sending feed back to the station (in a positive way) may be they would listen. Is there going to be an audience involved, if so get tickets and go if close enough. May be if enough TG/FG people get 'involved' we can have another car program worthy of discussion. American members how about a rip or two and let you overseas friends see it and comment? Can't hurt, can it?

It'll probably be wikkd gangsta, ggg unit!

Anybody remember Fastlane, for that matter?

Yeah, Tiffani Thiessen was the only good thing about that show.

I'll be in my bunk