Driving Achievements - what is your status?

I got 5... oddly enough, the "stop sign without stopping" and "stall at green light" were both during driving school hours when driving around with the instructor.

Otherwise, re-passed someone who passed me, nearly crunched 2nd gear when going uphill once, and passed both my driving test exams on the first try.

The 60mph over one was quite hard to achieve and happened on the Autobahn. Went flatout with the A6 on an unrestricted part of the Autobahn and saw the signs fly by: 120 100 80 60 (I was still doing ~175km/h at the last sign because it happened quite quickly :D)

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/05/20/fq4mvdzn.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/05/20/faainrsf.jpg

Marked red ones are what i've done, not the other way around :p

Last edited:
Last edited:
I get 9:
Spin wheels on dry surface, Stalling at green light, Clutch slipping with smell, Overtaking a car thats overtaken you, Farting with passengers, Not stopping at a stop sign, Crunching gears, Passing both exams first time, Driving on ice in summer tyres.

The clutch smelling is when reversing up our driveway, which is quite a skill I must add :p (its probably about 35-40 degrees, and only just wider than the car, then before you reach the flat bit at the top you have to turn round 90 degrees, over a large dip (which you miss when going straight up as its between the wheels). It isn't quite as strictly enforced the stopping at a stop sign, as we have traffic lights instead for crossroads etc. Crunching gears was trying to shift clutchless. I think I succeeded once, then gave up. And we don't distinguish between summer and winter tyres (well the law doesn't), but it was icy and they were the tyres that are on the car all year all weathers. And I did get stuck (by doing a 3 point turn where I wouldn't if it were dry).

Overnight Parts from Japan - do stickier tires count?
No Problem - Washer fluid light was on. Tank was full and washers worked.
Friction Burn - too much throttle while turning
Friendship is Over - accidentally
Sign of Weakness - some people overtake then cut you off :dunno:
Retard - :blush:
Zyklon B - I think it went unnoticed
No Guts, No Glory - accidentally
Bronx Five-Oh - speeding
Harmless When Armless - probably shouldn't do that
Inevitable - two, actually, both in my old car, both my fault
Godlike - I actually did pretty badly but I passed
Gearhead - does replacing a tail light count? Not just the bulb, the whole casing.
Final Destination - there have been several cases where keeping my distance from erratic drivers has saved me
*meme that must not be named - dead battery
Complete Control - too much throttle while turning = oversteer. Slam brakes and swerve in avoidance maneuver = understeer
Balls of Steel - never got winters for the Sebring
I don't suppose a go-kart counts as an RR car? :lol:

Here are mine:
achievement1.jpg

achievement2.jpg

Last edited:
drunk, yes (about 500m only, but it was a lot of fun, took me 5 minutes to find reverse gear)
traffic light grand prix, all the time at work. :lol:
spinning the wheels in the dry, see #2...
long distance, frankfurt-durtal, france and back in a day.
more passengers, three up front, another three in the cargo bay being hit by toolboxes in corners.
stalling at green, see #2, goddamn clutches all being different.
some clutch slip, better lots of slip...reversing uphill from a cliff (well, more like a deep ditch)
passenger's seat heating, just today
speed camera, might have happened couple of days ago for the first time.
initial d, does mountainbike count?
overtaking after having been overtaken, of course, the road is mine!
stop sign, of course. most are useless, everybody does it.
lead foot, oh by 100mph even
crunch gears, need to make sure the gears are still there occasionaly, should i not?
endurance run, see #4, took almost 24 hours.
complete control, a squealing tyre is a happy tyre!
balls of steel, massive fun i might say!

17 out of 39...thats not exactly very far. :(

they are missing a couple of important ones though. like:
deliberately running a red light
getting airborn with all wheels
driving the wrong way through a one way street
using the handbrake for turning
accidentely shifting into 1st instead of third

The list:
Trafic Light Grand Prix
Friction Burn
Broalition
The Suffering
Neeeeeel?
Sign of Weakness
Zyklon B
No Guts, No Glory
Killing My Darlings
Inevitable
Gearhead
Final Destination
The Thing That Must Not Be Named
Complete Control (Br?nnchen)
Balls of Steel (NEVER AGAIN!)
Against All Odds (a beetle :S)

24, although my Precision achievement is different. Drive with a dead alternator running out of the battery on the parking of the repair shop.

Last edited:
You Bastard (In my defense, it was not on roads, it was in a field on my uncle's farm and it was just me and my cousins hooning about in the mud)
Overnight Parts from Japan
Traffic Light Grand Prix
Long Distance Carrier
Broalition
Neeeee?!
Sign of Weakness
Twelve pack
Zyklon B
No Guts, No Glory
Harmless when Armless
Gearhead
Endurance Run