• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Driving Impression: Peugeot 907

Overheat

Forum Addict
So yesterday I drove the Peugeot 907 V12 Supercar.
action-corner.jpg

Yeah right!!! :lol:

These guys did though:
http://www.channel4.com/4car/road-tests/driving-impressions-2005/P/peugeot/907/907.html

action-headon2.jpg
action-side.jpg

action-r3q.jpg
int.jpg

engine.jpg
int-boot.jpg

P.S. What's with the squatting guy in the bg of the first pic? :?

WOW...the exterior is great, the interior could use some work though.

Re: Driving Impression: Peugeot 907

Overheat said:
P.S. What's with the squatting guy in the bg of the first pic? :?

Probably just another photographer... #2 :twisted:

Oh, I don't know if someone already commentated it elsewhere, but now you've got an avatar perfectly adapted to your nickname. Just amazing :thumbsup:

I see a lot of McLaren SLR in it.

I never noticed that... they have the same Air-brake thingy as well... plus they have the longgggg bonnet as well

Busted. It looked just like any other big-assed, long-nosed supercar when I saw it in-person last year.

long-nosed supercar is what supercars are supposed to be... this is what makes them a true sports car... unlike the Zonda which looks out of proportion :lol:

andyhui01 said:
long-nosed supercar is what supercars are supposed to be... this is what makes them a true sports car... unlike the Zonda which looks out of proportion :lol:
:lol: I guess that's why the McLaren SLR is slower than the Carrera GT and Enzo around the Top Gear track, right?

I'd love to see a long-nosed supercar that can take the McLaren F1 around a track.

^I shouldn't have used the word supercar... just what sports cars are supposed to look like... I just love the looks of FR Long-bonnet sportscars

and Dr. Woo... I think the main reason why it was slower is because of the Auto-gearbox ;)

andyhui01 said:
and Dr. Woo... I think the main reason why it was slower is because of the Auto-gearbox ;)
I doubt it...even with a manual, I don't see it catching the almighty CGT.