• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Driving on the test track

aono

I live near the Dunsfold and was looking to do my motorbike test, I got to a site http://www.autopass.co.uk/ , they use the track, and under special offers,

Learn to drive on the BBC 'Top Gear' car circuit at Dunsfold Park, Nr Guildford, Surrey.
Safe * Secure * Fantastic!

Thought i might give it a go before they start filming or something.

8) that's pretty cool. looking forward for an update on this

speaking of the test track. does anyone have a diagram of some sort of the top gear test track?
oh, or maybe we should mess around with ms paint 8)

I went round the runway speed test bit they show on TV for my CBT , going back Monday (2 days time) for my DAS course, Direct Access so you can ride any bike. Instructor was going round the track during my CBT, says I can do it during DAS
as a bigger bike +500cc makes it easier/good practice.

They had a few top gear cars there in Dunsfold, the green American car , jag, VW, in fact they took over our carpark so we had to go on the runway!. The sky looks just like TV, i mean it does look dramatic with clouds with horizon. and the weather changes quickly the wind was enough to blow a bike off it's sidestand.

I should take some pictures on Monday, the owner thought they had moved but was suprised they were still filming apparently.

edit:

we were on 125cc CGs they said you speed down it once you get a warning, twice you are asked to leave (did get to 50mph without them noticing though :) )