Driving roads social group

ah, I?ve figured it out now...

Keeps any posts on roads we may not want to share with everyone but those on the forum from being seen by the retards that might go out and race on it... or try and take their family on a lovely road trip up and ruin it for the rest of us.

meh... I doubt that anyone but car enthusiasts would actually bother to look for something like that. But oh well, giving the whole thing a sort of top secret atmosphere might be fun...

Um, actually, the caravanner types do actively look for "good driving roads" and then clog them up with their caravans or mobile homes, ruining it for the rest of us.

meh... I doubt that anyone but car enthusiasts would actually bother to look for something like that. But oh well, giving the whole thing a sort of top secret atmosphere might be fun...

Idk about Germany, but in the US cops do frequently read car forums. Why let them know where we like to have fun?

Um, actually, the caravanner types do actively look for "good driving roads" and then clog them up with their caravans or mobile homes, ruining it for the rest of us.

How many caravanners are there on Final Gear? They usually look at Forbes for advice or something.

edit: just read Level's post. The day you drive the road has everything to do about it, but there probably are cops here and there that read the forums.

Actually, caravanners and RVers often Google for them - and the regular forums are open to Google......

good call on that. Final gear is on the front page of the search for "driving roads"

All the more reason for having an open forum where Rvers and caravaners are constantly, heavily, and openly insulted between the other posts for ruining great roads.

The problem with that idea is that they won't post and they'll skip the abusive posts. They'll just go out there and clog up the road instead.

We don't want them anywhere near the remaining good driving roads in this country. They've already ruined the old driving roads; PCH is often all but unusable thanks to them, for example.

Last edited:
LOL - That was fast.
mr7jwl.png

Last edited:
That didn't take long.

Great RV road ideas!!!12

Hell: The final destination for all RV owners. Sites include the maelstrom of lustful souls, the river Styx, and Lucifer himself! Fantastic views of the damned landscape abound. There is a wait period, fortunately most RV owners are aged to such a degree that they will only need to wait a short time.

PCH is often all but unusable thanks to them, for example.

Good thing PCH isn't really all that good compared to...

Oh, right.

Speaking of caravanners, I was on a client site (a fair) earlier today had problems finding a parking space... On a goddamned 80 acre fairgrounds/event center... Because a motorhome show was in town. THERE WERE PEOPLE CAMPED OUT AT THE BLOODY MOTORHOME SHOW. YOU ALREADY BOUGHT ONE, NOW GO SOMEWHERE WITH IT, JESUS CHRIST. Although I did get a huge laugh when I was over at Target and some wankers with one of the big bus-sized ones and a Saturn SL in tow tried to park... In a parking space. For reference, a 26ft box truck (36ft overall) just fits in a pair of parking spaces end-to-end. The bus itself was easily 40ft, plus the tow bar, plus the Saturn - and they were CONVINCED they could just park it straight through some spaces. Eventually they figured out they'd have to park diagonal... And couldn't find a section of spaces big enough to do it in.

Last edited:
Idk about Germany, but in the US cops do frequently read car forums. Why let them know where we like to have fun?

Most cops already know what those roads are, they've likely had to be on them at some point in time to scrape someone off the road.

In our case here in SoCal they do a "out of site, out of mine" approach. As long as we keep the amount of trips they have to make up the mountain to a minimum they leave us the hell alone. When drifting got popular and the locals lost the ability to keep the douche bags in their civics from e-braking off the mountains repeatedly every night, they stationed sheriffs at the base and made it hard for those with even a remotely modified car to go up.

LOL - That was fast.
mr7jwl.png

Hmmm perhaps we should open that forum and just post the stuff one could easily find already on RV sites.

BTW, can't Quiky or someone put something on the server to control where googles spiders are allowed to catalog in searches?

sheriffs at the base and made it hard for those with even a remotely modified car to go up.

even still, the officer still came and accused us of drifting.

We should make a new sub group (good caravanning roads) in order to deceive them. We can make the roads things like the 101 or the 5 through los angeles. Get them all stuck in traffic so the driving roads will be left alone.

even still, the officer still came and accused us of drifting.

We should make a new sub group (good caravanning roads) in order to deceive them. We can make the roads things like the 101 or the 5 through los angeles. Get them all stuck in traffic so the driving roads will be left alone.

He politely asked, then realized I had the only car there possibly capable of doing it :p

The funny part about that is I did end up pitching it int a 4 wheel slide keeping up with your friend in the Civic Si.