• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Drop Top R34

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
guy_cabrio_r34.jpg

hope thi is a photoshop

Wow... I wouldn't mind driving that. :woot:

I don't really like it. :|
It looks like a convertible for cruising, which is not what I'd imagine an R34 to be doing. :unsure:

it would be something different to cruise along the beach with... how often do you see a Jap. Convertible car?... I know I would want one

:shock: :shock:

Oh god....

My nightmare is becoming reality!

*runs away*

It's quite obviously a photoshop, but I really don't see what's so bad about it. The spoiler would naturally have to go, but besides that I think it would make quite a quite drop top.

Currently listening to: Delicate - Damien Rice - O

I agree with jasonchiu, wouldnt want 2 drive one and if u want a jap convertible get a silvia or s2000.

o yeah s2000 great option but only 2 seats which sucks coz u have friends and fam to carry in the back.

furthermore the s15 drop top is very slow and heavy and is a non turbo. so u got a spend alot on that to get it going. e.g put turbos in it NOT ENGINE TRANSPLANT.

i really dont like it when people put werid engine in cars. andrew hui show'd me a merc old E class with a RB25. wtf.... i mean for sure u can never get that set up to run smooth