Dude! You broke my car!

Lurch0001

Car(s)
German car & British bike
Just got this from a friend in Perth. Can't vouch for the veracity of the story but the pics tell the story pretty well.

VU SS torn in half @ 150kmh !!

At about 6pm tonight the ute below was travelling down a 50kmh zone @ an eye witness estimate between 150-200.

They have gone through 1 of Kalgoorlie notorious spoon drains and launched into the air , upon bouncing back to earth something broke and the driver lost control.

They have jumped the curb and launched passenger side on into the tree pictured.

It has literally torn the ute in half , seperating fuel tank, rear firewall , tray , bumpers and tray liner.

In the photo from side on of the cab you can see the fuel tank on the ground between the police.

The owner of the ute is just 21 and hasnt had the car for long , he was not driving his mate was at age 17 , in one of the pics there is a Cougar can on the ground next

to the car and witnesses say they appeared to be drunk.

Initial reports were the owner was out of the ute yelling at his mate 'look what you have done to my ute' , the driver was laying on the ground.

Both got away with only scratches and the driver had a bruised shoulder and is also getting charged with reckless driving.

untitled-1.jpg

untitled1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Total fucking morons.

Right now Darwin is kicking at pebbles and looking disappointed.

How can a ute be seperated in half and the occupants be okay? Bloody hell they're lucky...

How can a ute be seperated in half and the occupants be okay? Bloody hell they're lucky...

The seperation is probably what saved them - the car tearing in two allowed the two halves to continue in motion and steadily (relatively) dissipate the energy, rather than coming to sudden stop.

Of course it helps them that the seperation point wasn't right where they were sitting.

Never let friends drive. A friend here loaned his BMW M3 to a mate on Friday night. He hit a lampost at 130mph, crashed through a fence and rolled it into a field. Uninsured, so whilst he is alive he has to square-up the price of an M3 with his friend. Ouch.

How can you crash on straight road like that? I don't get it. Even if you are 17, you must really try to have an accident like this. Lucky bastards for living through this though.
Oh and GraemeH - uninsured M3 - not a good idea. The owner should pay for the damage himself, just for being so stupid and not insuring it.

It'll buff out!

Idiots!

How can you crash on straight road like that? I don't get it. Even if you are 17, you must really try to have an accident like this. Lucky bastards for living through this though.
Oh and GraemeH - uninsured M3 - not a good idea. The owner should pay for the damage himself, just for being so stupid and not insuring it.

The owner was insured fully comp. on it. He loaned it to his friend who is insured third party on any car he drives. Third party obviously doesn't cover twatting a lamppost at 130mph :)