Dumb and Dumber go rallying

jack_christie

Forum Addict
NSFW

Must be one of the dumbest rally videos ever!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTzWE_f82II[/YOUTUBE]

That first 5 minutes was me for hours driving south along Highway 1 along the coast in my (drive it like you rented it) mustang, constantly getting stuck behind minivans and SUVs. No one would fucking pull over.

I hope you are referring to the guys in the Subaru. He should've have been punched in the side of his fat arrogant head. What a complete dickhead.

That said I could always see what was going to happen. I reckon I would've done exactly the same in his position though.

But you must stay cool, calm and collected or else you will end up like that lot.

Saw to two idiots at another rally who caught a car, and you could hear them blasting the horn at the car in front for a mile or two before we could see them. They were so busy and focused on the car in front, that when they arrived at a crest followed by a 90 right, downhill, they went over the crest and straight into a ditch. Never had a chance of making the 90 right. Looked so funny and stupid at the time.

I don?t really understand what is happening...the Subaru is holding them, theynudge him, pass him and then are stopped because another car crashed? :dunno:

I don?t really understand what is happening...the Subaru is holding them, theynudge him, pass him and then are stopped because another car crashed? :dunno:

The crazy crew in the Nova broke the radiator when they crashed into the back of the Subaru. Subaru should have let they past before that... They then reversed into the front of the Subaru at the crash after the flying finish. That needless damage to the Nova radiator ended their rally.

Last edited:
Oh, I see..

Morans.

EDIT: I got a negrep for this? Dudes, like, calm down. It's okay. I'll put the meme down, very slowly. Let's just all relax.

moran.jpg

Last edited:
Not the first case of people doing stupid things in these situations. That's what the adrenaline does I suppose.

Serves them right in the Nova for pulling a move like that on the stage, the Subaru should have moved over and let them past but that does not give the right to start banging into other cars. I hope they paid the damages to the Subaru as well, the radiator for that propably costs quite a bit more than for the Nova.

Not the first case of people doing stupid things in these situations. That's what the adrenaline does I suppose.

Serves them right in the Nova for pulling a move like that on the stage, the Subaru should have moved over and let them past but that does not give the right to start banging into other cars. I hope they paid the damages to the Subaru as well, the radiator for that propably costs quite a bit more than for the Nova.

Was half asleep when I posted above. Don't think the Nova idiots broke the Subaru radiator.

At the crash site they don't even go over an check on the crew that just crashed, trapped in their own little minds the only thing they are worried about is the Nova radiator they busted by being completely mental about being held up by the Subaru. Karma can be so sweet sometimes.

Was half asleep when I posted above. Don't think the Nova idiots broke the Subaru radiator.

At the crash site they don't even go over an check on the crew that just crashed, trapped in their own little minds the only thing they are worried about is the Nova radiator they busted by being completely mental about being held up by the Subaru. Karma can be so sweet sometimes.

In any case, front and rear bumpres for an Impreza aren't exactly free either.

A rare occasion when I don't agree with Hazardous. If anything the Subaru crew should be paying for the Nova radiator. Not pulling over was nothing short of pure, blind arrogance. The Nova crew are obviously very capable and this hold up could have cost them a win or even a championship.

I remember Duval and Panizzi resorting to fistfights for less, Robbie Gordon also employs similar tactics in the Dakar. I have been caught in stages on a couple of occasions, if that happens you forget about your own time and you pull over.

A rare occasion when I don't agree with Hazardous. If anything the Subaru crew should be paying for the Nova radiator. Not pulling over was nothing short of pure, blind arrogance. The Nova crew are obviously very capable and this hold up could have cost them a win or even a championship.

Might be arrogance, might be stupidity, but in my view there is no excuse for hitting others on a rally stage. It might be acceptable in somewhere like Baja where it's the name of the game and cars are built with that in mind but that's a different sport, but not on rally stages.

But obviously that's just my view as someone who has never driven a rally in his life.

big lols when the co-driver says "four fucking miles!"

Don't feel too bad for the Subie driver. He smacked into the front of the stationary wrecked Castrol car at 9:07 as he tried to get past.

Clearly no stiggie there...

Almost forgot to highlight the fact that Father Ted's house is on the left at about 9 seconds. Its mentioned in the pacenotes. Anyway sounded more like Father Jack was really driving....

http://img406.imageshack.**/img406/1589/img2626fathertedshouse.jpg

Last edited:
Gah, that co-driver makes me want to claw my eardrums out.