Dunsfold Aerodrome to be turned into a village!?

dice

Car(s)
'00 VW Golf
I don't know if this is old news or have been posted before, but I was just visiting dunsfoldpark.com and read this:

The Future of Dunsfold Park

Following an extensive consultation period including two major public exhibitions, Dunsfold Park Ltd's professional team refined its proposals and developed a preferred Masterplan for the creation of a sustainable new village settlement at Dunsfold Aerodrome to replace the current aviation uses.

I hope this will be scrapped| :cry:

On 4th November 2008 Dunsfold Park Ltd appealed against Waverley Borough Council's decision to turn down the masterplan application. The appeal will be heard in March/April 2009 with a decision on the appeal expected autumn/winter 2009.

This has been up several times before and been scrapped every time.

And that's without any intervention from the Final Gear Massive! All we'd have to do is fire ahpadt across their bows as a warning shot and if they didn't capitulate bring out the Quiky missile!!!! They wouldn't stand a chance!!!!!

And that's without any intervention from the Final Gear Massive! All we'd have to do is fire ahpadt across their bows as a warning shot and if they didn't capitulate bring out the Quiky missile!!!! They wouldn't stand a chance!!!!!

:idiot::shakefist:

:p

Ah the UK planning system, where knocking useful stuff down is preferred to building on unused land under some deluded impression that we're running short of countryside.

Ok, so the plans are scrapped temporarily but will be officially confirmed dead later this year?

Ah the UK planning system, where knocking useful stuff down is preferred to building on unused land under some deluded impression that we're running short of countryside.

haha :mrgreen:

^ There was a rumour. But it really was that they just moved to a different hangar at Dunsfold and re-did the set to include stuff like the indestructible Hilux.

My Great-Grandfather helped build that place when he was in the Canadian army . I really hope they don't destroy it, even though in reality it was just an emergency landing strip as far as military history goes. Not to mention if TG moved they'd have to scrap the lap time board.

All we'd have to do is fire ahpadt across their bows as a warning shot and if they didn't capitulate bring out the Quiky missile!!!!
Form an orderly queue behind the gun sight, no need to push.

MWF + ahpadt = Final Gear's Odd Couple/Oz and James. :D

In other news: Methinks Dunsfold will be fine for a while yet. :nod:

Reactions: MWF
hmmm Dunsfold Park Ltd. DDOS anyone??? if this goes through anyways. but i actually know nothing about how to get a DDOS attack to work, so i hope we have some hacking types among us

MWF + ahpadt = Final Gear's Odd Couple/Oz and James. :D

In other news: Methinks Dunsfold will be fine for a while yet. :nod:

Dibs on being James - ahpadt can be TV's Oz Clarke!!!