Dutch MP refused entry to Britain

At least they have some beliefs/principles, even if they are a bit suspect. Here they just try do do things that they think will either a) give them money b) give them power or c)make them popular - except they are so incompetent they have ended up with no money, zero popularity and shortly no job.

We had a minister that said we needed a DNAbank filled with the pubic hair from kids and interviewing them about their sexlives so we can put that in their file, he says this has something to do with pedophiles.

It certainly sounds like it... :blink:

In related news, the Westboro Baptist nutjobs were banned from entering the UK.

Which is annoying, as I argued for Wilders being let into the UK and would argue against them being allowed in. Which leads to me having to (in my head) justify this by defining 'presenting an argument' and 'being nutjobs' as separate things.

Fred Phelps is on a whole other level of intolerance and general douchebaggery than the Dutch MP. Some of his 'family' were at my university a few months ago picketing, of all things, Vicente Fox's (former Mexican president) visit. I could rant about that old bastard forever.

Last edited: