DVD/CD *Catalog* program

mancs

Car(s)
Lada 2107 (only race), VW Golf MKII
Do you guys use somekind of DVD/CD Catalog? I need a program like "Where is it?" but the shareware version has a 2 GB limit :cry: , and i dont have 30$ for it (anybody knows a "cheaper" way? :roll: ). Or does anybody know freeware programs?

Edit: made it more clear :)

Nope. He (as most of us) has a lot of dvds with all kinds of stuff one them. And he wants to have a catalog, so he can know easily and quickly on what DVD to find what stuff.

pdanev said:
Nope. He (as most of us) has a lot of dvds with all kinds of stuff one them. And he wants to have a catalog, so he can know easily and quickly on what DVD to find what stuff.

I just use a dvd/cd marker and write on them, then again I sort stuff and burn. Like all my TV Shows have a dedicated spindle, Documentaries have a spindle, etc.

Sometimes DVD's will have a lot of content so I use this.

I have 100's of DVD's, marking whats what, and keeping them sorted really helps :)

I use also a marker to write on them the content, however its handy to have a catalog on the PC to have a quick search, or to check if you already have something. I simply use Excel, and type in manually there the list of automotive movies. Data/program/mp3 cds I keep in a seperate cd bag and don't keep listed in excel, but I don't have many data dvd's anyway.

^ Exacly. I use marker to... But if you want to know what do you have, on witch dvd is it, and with box, than you need a program :) .

Thanks ESPNSTI, I'l try it! :thumbsup:

ESPNSTI, it looks that this is what I'm looking for, thanks! :thumbsup: