E60 M5, B7 S4 photoshoot

tifosi

Car(s)
BMW E60 M5

Did a photoshoot with my friend's Sprint Blue B7 S4 this weekend. I hope you guys like my pictures.

there are more pictures from the photoshoot (all available in hi-res) on my site, Racing-Octane.com

tifosi

Car(s)
BMW E60 M5
I was testing out my new lense. Unfortunately I did not have polarizer in the right diameter for the lense. Otherwise I am sure I'd be able to get rid of most of the reflections.

thanks for the comment. :)

venator

The close-ups of M and S badges should've been shot with smaller apetures, so that the whole badge is sharp.

The final two aren't that good, use less post processing

POWERRR!!

i like the first photo with both cars in best! the PS jobs looks a bit amateurish to be honest. but the rest look good!

ArosaMike

Resident Kart Racer
Car(s)
Mk5 VW Golf GTI, Aston Martin Vantage GT4 Race Car
venator said:
The close-ups of M and S badges should've been shot with smaller apetures, so that the whole badge is sharp.
You having a giraffe?! Such a short DoF looks great in those pictures! They're the best two IMO.

What lense did you use for them tifosi?

tifosi

Car(s)
BMW E60 M5
ArosaMike said:
venator said:
You having a giraffe?! Such a short DoF looks great in those pictures! They're the best two IMO.

What lense did you use for them tifosi?
I have my reason for using different settings for different shots. Though, I am very thankful to hear critisms since what I like probably isn't what most people prefer. :)

ArosaMike, I used Canon 24mm F/1.4 and Tokina 12-24mm F/4 for the shots.

flamingice

Nice photos... nice cars too. I assume the E60 M5 is yours? And I'm sure I've seen these before... did you post them on the M5 board?