E92 M3...

djdorifto

Car(s)
Honda S2000
From the new issue of Car magazine to be released on January 3rd. Happy new year!

05/01/07 - IMAGES ARE CHOPS. READ HERE FOR MORE INFO. ~ SL65

feb07_cover_225px.jpg

m3-31-12-06.jpg

m32-31-12-06.jpg

m33-31-12-06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more interested in the other car on the cover, the "four-door 911". Although I suspect it won't have any new details.

Not sure about the look of the new M3. :?

probably brilliant to drive, but it doesnt look all too appealing

This design is really horrible and simply one of the most un-Germanic designs to come out of Germany. The rear end on the coupe looks so bloated and heavy, even though I'm sure it weighs nothing.

The front end looks nicely done up and the hood looks good also.

Unfortunately the sedan looks crap. There are spy photos of it naked and its far too discrete to be an M3. It really looks like a 323i with bigger wheels. I'll wait for the official pics though...

We all knew it would be hard to replace the outgoing M3, but I guess we'll just have to deal with it :cry: I'm sure this thing will be brilliant to drive though.

I think it looks great. It's more understated than the M5, the way the M series cars should be. Silent assasins. And the power bulge in the bonnet, sensational

idk about the trunk. it kinda looks like it was crashed into by a truck. and the front looks like the Z4. which isnt so much a bad thing. but idk. its something that i wont be able to be sure about till better pictures come out and top gear road tests it.

This design is really horrible and simply one of the most un-Germanic designs to come out of Germany. The rear end on the coupe looks so bloated and heavy, even though I'm sure it weighs nothing.

The front end looks nicely done up and the hood looks good also.

Unfortunately the sedan looks crap. There are spy photos of it naked and its far too discrete to be an M3. It really looks like a 323i with bigger wheels. I'll wait for the official pics though...

We all knew it would be hard to replace the outgoing M3, but I guess we'll just have to deal with it :cry: I'm sure this thing will be brilliant to drive though.

The m3's never really been that standout, if you look back at the e46 unless you know what you're looking for externally most people probably couldn't tell you that you have the fastest one in the line up

Well its easy, if you dont like the E92 coupe you won't like it. If you do (and I do), you'll want an M3, here and now. And filled up with finest Super Plus.

I need better images to really decide, but the front & sides I like. I don't like the rear bumper - the design just seems to be trying too hard, what with the vents (okay, they may be functional). But I am being picky.

Besides, looks aren't what I'm interested in with an M3...

I think it looks great. It's more understated than the M5, the way the M series cars should be. Silent assasins. And the power bulge in the bonnet, sensational

I liked it! The rear looks interesting (I liked the placement of the 4 exhaust pipes), but it could be better. The front reminds me of the Audi R8 (which is a great thing, in my opinion).
As BlitzR said, I can't wait to hear it!:D

I don't know, the rear end looks far too boring. Does this one have a V8 or will it keep the I6?

UGH..... That's the sound of my being severly dissappointed.

m33-31-12-06.jpg

WTF... why all the lines, holes, and angles????

Graahh!

Just when you start hoping that BMW would start dropping the Bangle butt, they bring it back x10 on the m3.

i'm waiting till I see some photos released by BMW or the real deal, the photos here are too low quality to draw any real conclusion