• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Eastern Australia motorsport pics. (56k warning)

asphotos

Car(s)
MY07 Silver Subaru Outback
some pics from my collection.

mainly state and national rally.

some procar, and other bits and pieces..

http://www.asphotos.com.au/ has more.

f1gp2004.jpg

chrisf3.jpg

prince_charming.jpg

simonjump.jpg

ricec1.jpg
[/url]

daaaamn :shock:
you are seriously good & the picture quality is stunning as well. the high res samples on your sites are very cool as well :thumbsup:

Yup, I love the first pic. I always love it when you can see the discs glowing on the formula one cars. I've got a BMW Williams calendar which has a picture like that of the F1 cars discs glowing - I've kept it on that page for a couple of months now (the calendar's actually a year old anyway) as I love the photo.

Is it possible for you to make the first one available in a larger - desktop wallpaper style photo, even with a small watermark on it?

But all the photos there are great... I also love the 4th one of the Toyota in the air!

[Edit] Not to worry - just found it on your website along with loads of others that I'd love to have on my desktop - with your permission of course! [/Edit]

The first one is drop dead amazing! That's better than the backrounds I download from the official Subaru site!! Take any other kind of pictures? I'm sure you'd be a great asset to the lens flair thread! Once you start, you're hooked :D