Easy Money

Loz

Look away now if you don't want to cheat the system

While browsing GTPlanet for a bit, there was an intersting thread there. It explained that you could take advantage of something in GT5 to get loads of money.

I'll quote someone from there...

birdyy on GTP said:
1. Make a fake PSN account with a fake email and DOB as the current day

2. Enter in real address

3. Login, save password and make the username easy to remember.

4. Add main account to friends list

5. Switch to main account and accept fake account

6. Switch back to fake account

7. Start GT5

8. Buy used car

9. Receive ticket and gift to main account

10. Quit GT5

11. Delete the game save of your fake account.

12. Repeat steps 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 to the desired amount

13. Switch to main account, start GT5 and redeem the tickets.

You get a free gift car ticket on your birthday. If you enter a fake birthday on a fake account, you can get lots of different cars. The best way for easy money is to set the birth year as 1944. You get the Kubelwagen which is worth 73,500 when sold.

Last edited:
I was hoping this wouldn't appear here. :D
It also explains you logging in and out of PSN. :lol:

Seems kind of pointless imo, I havent really had any problems winning money on GT5, had ~150,000 after 2 hours doing special events and some of the beginner series races. GT4 was sort of a pain in the arse though.

edit: my PSN ID is Sandy106 if anyone needs some easy wins lol

Last edited:
I think it will come in most handy when you are a higher level and you need a proper race car for the higher level events.

Seems kind of pointless imo, I havent really had any problems winning money on GT5, had ~150,000 after 2 hours doing special events and some of the beginner series races. GT4 was sort of a pain in the arse though.

Once you hit level 17 (I think), you can do the Expert Kart events. Those get you 119k each for first place. Easiest money I've made yet.

The race i keep grinding, 98k and 4440xp in under 4 minutes. :cool:

What event is this then? The birthday thing is a bit tediuos.

Yeah it is. It's easy to farm money in GT5 usuing B-Spec.
And it takes less time than constantly creating accounts in PSN.
B-Spec is made for farming money.

Also. GT Planet is full of crybabies.
All they do on that forumm is bitch and moan.
There are some features I don't like about GT5, but I think "Cheats" is not the answer.
GT Planet = most retarded Gran Turismo -community ever.
Biggest, yes, and most retarded.

GT4 was simple. repeatedly run the 2nd rally races. You win some ugly ass Toyota SUV race vehicle thats worth 200 credits. the race is easily won with a midly modded evo and can be rerun repeatedly.

Gt4 had a championship that payed decent money and you won some merc racecar which sold for 900k. Great money farm.

I used to farm Grand Valley Speedway in GT3 ^^ the Endurance race I mean.
I never got the chance to get into GT4 cuz the console developed a disk read error.
I could never fix it. I tried. GT3 always worked though. Maybe that's why I think GT3 was the best GT.

Last edited:
In GT4, I'd B-spec the 24h of Nurburgring on fast forward overnight. It would be done by the time I got home from school, and I'd have 1million Cr. + the F1 car that sold for another 1million.

I don't think I've got a car I can make the podium at Indy with at the moment.

I'm using a combination of grinding on the Extreme European Championship in an R8 LMS and running some digital slavery with a B-Spec driver in a highly modified 458 I used to climb the A-Spec ladder. The Extreme European Championship is an absolute snooze and yields 83k and 4k-some-odd experience (in 6 minutes or so on the Rome Circuit). I made tacos today while the B-Spec driver paid his dues through some lower levels.

I especially like putting the B-Spec in the Veyron on Le Mans and forgetting about him while I do other things.
;)

Grind... Grind... Grind... saving credits for a Peugeot or Audi LMP car.

Last edited:
I don't think I've got a car I can make the podium at Indy with at the moment.

I'm using a combination of grinding on the Extreme European Championship in an R8 LMS and running some digital slavery with a B-Spec driver in a highly modified 458 I used to climb the A-Spec ladder. The Extreme European Championship is an absolute snooze and yields 83k and 4k-some-odd experience (in 6 minutes or so on the Rome Circuit). I made tacos today while the B-Spec driver paid his dues through some lower levels.

I especially like putting the B-Spec in the Veyron on Le Mans and forgetting about him while I do other things.
;)

Grind... Grind... Grind... saving credits for a Peugeot or Audi LMP car.

I do the same thing.
B-Spec is made for AFK. Kinda fucked up considering it's a racing game but there ya go.

Last edited:
This seems a lot more difficult than giving the B-spec guy a veyron and then doing some household chores.