Edd China's Workshop Diaries

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, GB.
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
If you haven't followed Edd's YouTube channel since he split from Wheeler Dealers then you might not know that he has a new series on there - workshop diaries. It's an anything goes series filmed in a similar way to his projects on WD. First projects are a VW T5 and the first part of reviving a dead V8 Range Rover.

Spread the word!

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
Insignia CT 4x4 CDTI Biturbo
I've been following this since the beginning and I'm crossing my fingers that Edd gets his show off the ground. I like Ant Anstead as well but it's not been quite the same since Edd left.

I realize that sponsorships are putting food on his table and I'm grateful that they're making the show possible, but the segment where he CTEK tested a CTEK wonky CTEK car battery CTEK and then CTEK putting it CTEK on the CTEK charger CTEK was a bit much.

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, GB.
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
XCP must be a sponsor too, he did some promo work for them years ago and their products show up. I hope he does well so I don't mind a bit of product placement, at least he doesn't have a 30 second or minute-long ad for the sponsors in the middle of the video like some channels do.

I quite like that Range Rover as I'm still attracted to Ropey Solihull products, I wonder what it's worth in that condition. Surprised to hear him say that it was EFI when I know someone with a 1989 Discovery 1 on carbs. Apparently the Disco didn't get it until 1990 but the Range Rover had it in 1984. Whatever.

Last edited: