Eddie Griffin totals an Enzo promoting "Redline"

Status
Not open for further replies.

superchevy

Car(s)
'03 honda s2k
Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive," Griffin said after the accident.
cnn article and video of the crash.
i can't believe the asshole is cracking a joke about wrecking another guy's enzo, and he references a really shitty movie of his too.

haha, that's what the bitch (sadek) gets for making a shitty movie with even more shitty actors. it sucks that another enzo is gone though. the producer, sadek, wrecked a carrera gt for the movie. karma is a bitch.

the value of an enzo continues to appreciate everyday. has another supercar ever been totaled on such a regular bases as the enzo? one is totaled like every month.

crazy. guess it was too much car for eddie.

Heres a better video !

Apparently, Ferrari puts those Enzo's back together. The one that hit a telegraph pole in the USA (and was in half because of it) got put back together, as far as I heard.

2 words

publicity stunt

the director of the film owns the ferrari...including a hsot of other expensive supercars

he could give a shit about the cost to repair. Hes brilliant if you ask me..grab the medias attention by having a somewhat popular actor crasha million dollar supercar instead of building up advertisement cost.

apparently Enzos are a little too confidence inspiring? either that or they attract retards all too readily

dought its a hoax, camera men are just retarded like that. haven't you seen funnies home videos before?

Hes brilliant if you ask me..grab the medias attention by having a C-list Comedian. crasha million dollar supercar instead of building up advertisement cost.

Fixed that for ya.

You have a point about the cost of repairs vs. cost of advertising... but I'm still not seeing this movie.

/not like her cares about my 1 ticket sale.

Search = good.

Status
Not open for further replies.