image-179931-galleryV9-dddw.jpg

image-179932-galleryV9-dvoq.jpg

image-179929-galleryV9-dpjf.jpg

image-179939-galleryV9-jhki.jpg

image-179968-galleryV9-ifnm.jpg

image-179960-galleryV9-wrqq.jpg

image-179971-galleryV9-fotl.jpg

Egyptians are awesome

Now that is really awesome. I was impressed by the Egyptian people during the protests, but I'm just blown away by this.

Egypt: Best Protest Ever.

Yeah, this is.. strange. It's like Ogreave, without the violence and with German order. Oo

I can explain that.

When you put two psychos in a room, the nuttier of the two will make the lesser one seem almost levelheaded. There is still a slant there to be sure, but Beck makes O'Reilly look like Ward Cleaver.
Gee, what else did you expect from the supreme fear-monger-in-chief...? Glenn Beck possesses a unique ability to make even the smallest event sound like the beginning of the end to our society, and we're all going to get slaughtered. He must be the resident Faux News doomsday prophet, or at least he sure know how to sound like he is...

Well the West may well get a democratic government in Egypt that they perhaps do not want! Any way good for Egypt about time they became a democracy - if I were Gadaffi or Asad I'd be a tad worried too.

Gee, what else did you expect from the supreme fear-monger-in-chief...? Glenn Beck possesses a unique ability to make even the smallest event sound like the beginning of the end to our society, and we're all going to get slaughtered. He must be the resident Faux News doomsday prophet, or at least he sure know how to sound like he is...
"Regulating the amount of lead in our children's toys makes us into China.. the very country that has been putting lead into our children's toys!"
- John Stewart.

Well the West may well get a democratic government in Egypt that they perhaps do not want! Any way good for Egypt about time they became a democracy - if I were Gadaffi or Asad I'd be a tad worried too.
I don't think Assad has that much to worry about. Gadaffi, I'm not too sure. I think he's more likely to fall, but his security forces are quite formidable.

Beck makes an anteater look like Ward... Clewhoeaver...

Sorry, I sometimes forget that I am old and there are lots of young peeps from all over the world that won't get my old ass references. Ward Cleaver was a TV dad that was fairly atypical TV dad from the 50s.

Old ass references? DON'T PANIC MR. MAINWARING!

Mjones.jpg

So Hosni Mubarak has left office?

I guess he.........:cool:.............Walked like an Egyptian! YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!

From someone famous for almost never smiling I shall take that as a compliment. :p

That whole meme style has been wore thin.