Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Looks incredible. Never thought an Elder Scrolls game would bring something new to the table as far as gameplay. Seems like the games were always about the story and their big open worlds. This looks like it's on an entirely different level...

I will be buying this, no doubt.

I'm pretty sure when the second dragon crash landed it actually left dirt in its wake. That blows my mind. No games ever remove foliage if something runs over it. Small things, man.

Announce the CE already!

Bethesda game where the 3rd person looks decent?! What has the world come to!!!!!

That looks pretty fucking incredible.

Definite buy.

skyrim_ce_items_x360.jpg

CE finally announced.

- Making Of DVD - of course
- Cloth map - sweet, but all preorders get it
- 12" Alduin statue - awesome
- 200 page art book - sweet mother of god

....$150. :blink:

I... must have it...

Last edited:
Might be worth it for the book....but...no way in hell. :lol:

The Elder Scrolls games have always been day 1 purchases for me, and this looks good, but I'd be uncomfortable giving Bethesda my money while they're going through this whole suing Mojang/Notch thing... My order will wait until that's sorted itself out methinks.

Meh, BGS and the Zenimax gigantic corporate overlords aren't the same thing. Lawyers are dicks, it's almost like a law.

Wow, looks really too good to ignore.
I thought I was finished with solo-RPGs (just playing wow or lotro from time to time), but this looks like a good buy.

40 mins of gameplay.

The Elder Scrolls games have always been day 1 purchases for me, and this looks good, but I'd be uncomfortable giving Bethesda my money while they're going through this whole suing Mojang/Notch thing... My order will wait until that's sorted itself out methinks.

What could they possibly sue him for?

BY AZURA BY AZURA IT'S THE GRAND CHAMPION I CAN'T BELEIVE IT'S YOU STANDING HERE NEXT TO ME

He better be in Skyrim in some form* and respawn for the lulz

Wow.. Will Bethesda sue people for making games with the word "Elder" in it now too? Or dragons? That's ridiculous

That really is a shitty thing to do. Coupled with the fact that Notch is largely loved in the gaming community, they've conjured up some bad PR.

If Bethesda owns the naming rights to the title 'scrolls' than they are doing what they should. Copyrights and intellectual property are very important to companies like Bethesda who's entire existence revolves around the Elder Scrolls series, I can understand them being a bit miffed.