• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Elevator hacking 101

Re: Elevator hacking 101

Cruzz563 said:
I gotta remember that next time 8)
Ditto. :thumbup:

aww man, wish I would've knew that in college, I was constantly using elevators then :)

Could come in handy when we have lift parties at uni...

I'll try it at work tomorrow, but since our building is only 5 stories and I'm on the 3rd floor, it doesn't happen often!

Renesis said:
I'll try it at work tomorrow, but since our building is only 5 stories and I'm on the 3rd floor, it doesn't happen often!

pfft 5 stories is plenty of time for others in the lift to hate you :p

well I go from 1 to 3.. so I can only get lifted on 2nd floor, which doesn't happen

but today we wanted to go 3-1 and did 3-5-4-3-1 :x

By pressing "floor", do they mean pressing the ground level or the floor you want to go to.

This would kick so much ass if it works.

///M said:
By pressing "floor", do they mean pressing the ground level or the floor you want to go to.

This would kick so much ass if it works.

I'm interpreting it as the floor you want to go to

Yeah, I believe 'floor' is whichever floor you want to be directly taken to :)

Door Close + Floor Number.
Like Ctrl + Alt + Delete :lol:

Sounds good... I hate people who get on your lift that you are taking 12 floors just so they can go up a single floor...

well NEVER AGAIN!!

well i wanna hear the results...has it failed any one?

Yeah, I'd like some testimonials, but like the article said, it doesn't work with every elevator so.

Oh goody! My school has 5 floors and I hate it when people come in at the 3rd and leave at the 4th floor, if I still remember this I'll try it :evil:

I'll try to check the brand of our elevators tomorrow. Didn't remember to try it today

I emailed that to my bro who will try it today when he gets home from work.

My building has 33 floors (4 elevators, 2 from 18-33, 2 from 1-18) and he gets home at rush hour so it WILL be packed. LOL

VIP going straight to my floor not urs, lol. Man I hope this works. :thumbsup: