Email from Applause

I got an e-mail telling me to click on the picture, which had no picture for me to click on. :(

(I have been once already, so I'm not making a fuss. But seriously, FFS Applause Store.)

Use the "show source" option of your e-mail program. Then you should be able to see the URL.

It doesn't work in Google!?! That is very odd.

If you want, PM me and I'll let you forward it to me, and I'll try and dissect the link.

Don't worry, I won't steal your tickets. :p

I applied for July 15th tickets, I really hope I get 'em! Btw, I usually ignore calls from unknown numbers. Which number(or area code) should I expect the call to come from?

oh, and someone said something about applause giving tickets on first come, first serve basis. That means that people who responded to the recent email quicker get the tickets?

I applied for July 15th tickets, I really hope I get 'em! Btw, I usually ignore calls from unknown numbers. Which number(or area code) should I expect the call to come from?

oh, and someone said something about applause giving tickets on first come, first serve basis. That means that people who responded to the recent email quicker get the tickets?

They will call you anonymously, so for the time being I would answer all unknown numbers just in case! I've been lucky enough to get tickets for series 13 :D but i nearly didnt answer the call with it being unknown (have been getting a lot of companies calling me as im selling my car) but boy am i glad i answered that one lol!!!

I guess when they call, you have to give them names of people who'd like to come to the studio, right?

nope! well I didnt have to anyway, they just said is it 4 tickets you want and i said yes please :) the ticket just has my name on it

They will call you anonymously, so for the time being I would answer all unknown numbers just in case! I've been lucky enough to get tickets for series 13 :D but i nearly didnt answer the call with it being unknown (have been getting a lot of companies calling me as im selling my car) but boy am i glad i answered that one lol!!!

Which filming date did you apply for and when did you get the call? Do you guys know if gender makes any difference during the selection process, because I only applied for 1 ticket and I'm a male(applying from US)?

Which filming date did you apply for and when did you get the call? Do you guys know if gender makes any difference during the selection process, because I only applied for 1 ticket and I'm a male(applying from US)?

I applied for the 1st july and got the phonecall last monday (11th)
I cant see how gender would make a difference, the only thing they do say is make sure you have equal numbers of men/women, but i guess even that wouldnt apply to you if you only asked for 1 anyway

I guess when they call, you have to give them names of people who'd like to come to the studio, right?

No, they just ask you how many tickets you want, explain the 50/50 split and 'hope you enjoy the show'.

Got my call today :D

I think you have to apply for either 2 or 4 tickets, as it's a 50/50 split you might have to find someone to take along if you get selected.

Or are you saying it let you apply for just 1 ticket?

I think you have to apply for either 2 or 4 tickets, as it's a 50/50 split you might have to find someone to take along if you get selected.

Or are you saying it let you apply for just 1 ticket?

It Did let me choose just one ticket, basically it was a drop down menu with number ranging from 1 - 10. Since I wasn't sure if any female would be willing to fly to UK for filming, I just chose 1.

However, I know one girl who is now ready to go. So if I get a call, I'd probably ask for two tickets, one for me and other for her.

They are free if you are lucky enough to be selected.

It Did let me choose just one ticket, basically it was a drop down menu with number ranging from 1 - 10. Since I wasn't sure if any female would be willing to fly to UK for filming, I just chose 1.

However, I know one girl who is now ready to go. So if I get a call, I'd probably ask for two tickets, one for me and other for her.

Sorry to disappoint but they don't usually call people outside the UK

I know they brought the 50/50 rule in because in the beginning they thought only men would apply for tickets.
But now with how popular TG has become you also have just has many women applying for tickets has you have men.
So i think if you have 2 tickets you should be aloud to bring your best friend regardless if he/she is the same sex as you because i bet it would still be about a 50/50 split.

Well I'm not sure, because we saw Jeremy talking in the studio to people who weren't from the UK.

True but they may well have been taken along by UK residents. I'm just going by reports from here and elsewhere from previous seasons