Email Notifications

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
I have not been receiving any for about 24 hours now.

Do you have instant notifications or what?

Yeah, instant notifications are on for me and I'm still not getting any emails.

Has it worked since switching to vB? If so, have you changed anything in your profile? Did you check your junk mail folders and such?

Yeah, it was working fine before. I have done nothing either to my account here or my Gmail account. I just suddenly stopped getting the notification emails.

Anyone else having this problem too? I could switch my email address for a while but I don't see why I would stop getting emails from FG all of a sudden under Gmail.

Before as in a day or two ago? Or before as in before the switch to vB?

As in up to 48 hours ago... I tried resetting my options and that didn't help. Can you send me something from the forum so I can see if I can get anything from FG?

I am locked out of the webserver at the moment due to a config bug(my regular login account broke), and postfix(the mail server) got disabled somehow.. give me a bit and I will have it running.

Oh, so you're in charge of the email stuff?

I'm surprised nobody has complained yet but me.

Oh, so you're in charge of the email stuff?

I'm surprised nobody has complained yet but me.

Same applies to me - I only get notifications of threads I was constantly visiting before switching to the new board (guess that car game for example). I hadn't complained yet as I am still in progress of getting used to the new layout, and the Ispy thingy comes in quite handy as well.

Sorry about the delay, sending all 506 queued messages now.

Thanks, I just got like 12 of them!