Embarrassing parents used in TG trailer [WARNING: SPOILERS!]

The trailer really nails the brits hype for the show, and is therefore brilliant. Smart to exploit the enthusiasm put forward by the two. ( if it is authentic )

What makes me wonder is that you don't actually see anyone in the full video - just hear voices and they are REALLY OTT. So it's possible it could be a staged video - even filmed from a Top Gear crew car on a mobile phone then a voice track added afterwards.

But...If I'd passed the three of them and the film crew I'd probably sound like that too, only a bit more girly. :blush:

or I'd flash at them....depends what kind of day I was having. :wink:

^ They would have had to get permission, but they don't have to pay them, thats down to the deal though. I reckon it is real - the car they're in isn't a Range Rover, which are the only cars they use as camera cars. The TG team aren't normally renowned for having planned stuff like this, and there are some weird people in the world :p So I think they've just taken advantage of a lucky spot. They'll probably have another trailer comprised of just shots from the series.