Eminem is a piece of shit, im pirating his new CD.

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1492827/10202004/eminem.jhtml

i like him as an artist and he previous stuff was great but now this fuckin puppet of the Left has decided to attack Bush and the Govt and the war etc. :roll:

What i dont like is that the young idiots that buy his records dont think for themselves and when they hear him say shit like,
"Let the president answer on higher anarchy/ Strap him with an AK-47, let him go fight his own war/ Let him impress daddy that way/ ... No more blood for oil."

it just infuriates me cause ppl will believe it and not think for themselves. This is how stupid Eminem is and most ppl that protest to bring our troops out of harms way, VOLUNTEER ARMED FORCES YOU COWARD-ASS PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!!!! Our troops are there because they WANT to and KNOW the fuckin risks. They would gladly kill a terrorist and put their life on the line for pieces of shit that think our Govt uses are troops or think that our troops want to protest alongside them.

THIS AINT FUCKIN NAM and im not buying his next record or any other ones there after, im pirating his shit from now on. Fuck him! :evil:

he is just another example of the typical liberal dumb fuck that think our Govt is bad and wants to takeover the world or makes ignorant comments and feels that protesting everything is the way to stop our evil and corrupt govt.

and yes this anger/rant has a bit to do with the Yankees losing. Reading that article a few mins ago AND seeing the Yankees lose just got me fuckin pissed. FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

You would think these people would be Republican, at least in the fiscal sense.

I hate to break it to you Justin, but entertainers have been like that for.... um... forever. It's not that I agree with Eminem's rhetoric, but entertainers have expressed their political views publicly for hundreds of years. Even if they aren't the most intelligent people on the face of the earth, they're put in a position of power and they use it to communicate a message - wether or not you agree with the message is besides the point. At the last four concerts I've been to, the musicians have spoken against Bush.

I think you should be a little more open to alternate political views though. You sound like a crazy lunatic standing on the sidewalk screaming at passing cars. :p

You would think these people would be Republican, at least in the fiscal sense.

Yeah but when it comes to using there money or power to help those they "try" to defend they are all talk and no action. Id love to see Eminem use his own money to get out the vote. :wink:

I dont care what side politically someone stands on, im a moderate but identify more with the GOP. the thing that bothers me is that he used to stay away from politics or atleast was more real than any other rapper but now he seems as typical as any artist that gets a bit too much fame and trying to use politics in his music now.

Zenon, im open to political views, really, but my anger and disgust is geared toward the fringe left, the M.Moores, the famous rich ppl that protest and talk the talk but do nothing but complain instead of using their wealth for something good.

Why are your so frustrated about it? Let him, I thought you were so convinced that Bush would win? What does it matter? There are more artists that do this like Zenon said.

Would you be so negative about him if he did it the other way around? Talking bad about Kerry?

I believe it is called freedom of expression and it is something that everyone should be allowed especially artists! What's the big deal!?

Oh get over yourself Justin ...

zenon said:
You sound like a crazy lunatic standing on the sidewalk screaming at passing cars. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haz

haz

and how is eminen different from drug boy and phone sex boy ???/ those 2 keep bashing the democrats everyday !! sorry wait thats "unbiased tv"

*hands justin a tissue*

you do know many other artists have talked about politics...chances are you bought their cd's anyways...you're just giving into it by downloading it...what a way to make a statement...

i hate what's he's saying, but instead of buying the music, i'll download it instead...AHAHAHAHA.... :roll:

i hate what's he's saying, but instead of buying the music, i'll download it instead...AHAHAHAHA....

instead of giving him money i get it for free. how is that making a weak statement. im not gonna protest the guy just not pay for his cds.

i listened to a few of his songs on the upcoming album and its shit so i deleted them. his career is over, or atleast going downhill.

i just dont like that he feels the need to be all political now. :roll:

Jostyrostelli said:
Would you be so negative about him if he did it the other way around? Talking bad about Kerry?

Again...

I'm sure you wouldn't, and that's what annoys me, you think that you republicans are good and the "typical liberal dumbfuck" is bad...the world isn't spinning around your head dude...

People can actually make their own decisions, don't worry too much about it, just carry on with your life :wink:

i dont like that hes doing politics in general. making fun of democrats or republicans or the prez who gives a shit, half of you guys give me shit for wanting bush.

THE POINT IS this is not a good career path for him and as a former fan i was a bit upset. his life he can doing what ever he wants and from now on i wont buy his cds.

liberals are not democrats, the type that i describe are far more fringe and extremely liberal like M.Moore or activists groups like PETA etc. i dont think republicans are good and democrats are bad just liberals. at the same time i also think those bible pushers in the south are almost on the level of liberals but they dont protest their views or are in the media like liberals are.

see what i mean?

YES. the point is that hes getting political not that hes attacking Bush.

all you Bush haters have flamed more than he has on his new album and i dont go attacking you guys or tell you to stop hating Bush.

what's wrong with being political? It's very surprising how much music is, in fact, political. There's a lot of politics in everyday life. Did anyone from the UK ever catch the "I don't do politics" advert?

justin syder said:
i hate what's he's saying, but instead of buying the music, i'll download it instead...AHAHAHAHA....

instead of giving him money i get it for free. how is that making a weak statement. im not gonna protest the guy just not pay for his cds.

good save...he'll miss the $1.50 he lost from you not buying his cd...

ok smart-ass what do you think would be a stronger message to send?

:roll:

you can borrow this one from me

pokerdritt.gif

haz