Eminem is a piece of shit, im pirating his new CD.

I dislike entertainers who voice their opinion in politics, especially actors. I mean, they lie to make money! How can anybody trust them?

What about Arnold then? :lol:

haz

hes a republican and hasnt protested against anything. :wink:

keepin' it low ;)

his wife though, she's something I guess. And her fam ...

haz

Arnold: "Don't be economic girly man."

^ Possibly the stupidest sentence ever constructed in the English language. :lol:

it was to be taken lightly and was a joke :roll: :wink:

What does that even mean??

haz

justin syder said:
it was to be taken lightly and was a joke :roll: :wink:
I take everything Arnold does as a joke. I can not take him seriously. It's physically impossible for me. Whenever he tries to do something serious, all I can picture is him running around in his Conan the Barbarian outfit. :lol:

It's like trying to take Mel Gibson seriously. During the whole 'Passion of the Christ' publicity binge I couldn't stop laughing. I don't know how people can take him seriously - the man is raving violence obsessed lunatic (see South Park episode 804)! :lol:

That is sorta how I feel about Saddam, cuz after Southpark the movie - the fucker was different in my eyes :lol: Stuff like "ah, c'mon guy" to the devil in bed ... LOL

haz

Whenever he tries to do something serious, all I can picture is him running around in his Conan the Barbarian outfit.

LOL :lol:

justin syder said:
ok smart-ass what do you think would be a stronger message to send?
:roll:

do nothing, just ignore it...if you dont' liek the politcal message then don't bother downloading the cd...downloading a cd instead of buying it to send a message is just stupid...you're supporting him regardless if you pay for it or download it...

Why do you want to send a message to him?
He doesn't give a shit what people think, he will do it anyway.
I think he makes good music, and if he said all people from Holland are ignorant dumb and ugly, then I wouldn't give a shit, I'd still buy his cd's because the music ain't changing.

Plus: most non-americans don't bother to understand the lyrics so they'll just buy it anyway. :wink:

tbh a lot of his lyrics are a little poor - but he's a rapper, so u can forgive him for never having an education or whatever! :D The music as a whole on the other hand, is awesome, and that's coming from someone who despises rap and rnb.

I don't like eminem, but atleast he's on the right side and that's why it pisses you off like MercedesAMG said.

Plus: most non-americans don't bother to understand the lyrics so they'll just buy it anyway.

:lol: :lol: i can imagine what euros think when they hear shit like, GET CRUNK BOOYA BOOYA!!!!

--> :shock:

:lol:

zenon said:
You sound like a crazy lunatic standing on the sidewalk screaming at passing cars. :p

jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif

jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! Oh shit, that's the funniest thing I've read in a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, no offense Justin, but I really, really, REALLY can't wait until this stupid election is over....these political ranting posts (not only by you, but all over the net) are growing on me :x

You know, no offense Justin, but I really, really, REALLY can't wait until this stupid election is over....these political ranting posts (not only by you, but all over the net) are growing on me

after the election my sig will return to normal as well. :wink:

justin syder said:
Plus: most non-americans don't bother to understand the lyrics so they'll just buy it anyway.

:lol: :lol: i can imagine what euros think when they hear shit like, GET CRUNK BOOYA BOOYA!!!!

--> :shock:

:lol:

No tell me :D
Sounds like, ehhh pff don't know

yes, tell us underknowledged folks what your cool language means :lol:

haz