Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
- Sep 21, 2003
- Portland, Oregon
- 2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
you can see this aint republican or pro bush propoganda at gallup.com. HE WILL WIN!Bush Retains Lead Among Likely Voters, Now 51% to 46%
The same could be said about you and Bushy.justin syder said:you see what i mean, hes turning ppl into mindless idiots.
Post something that is factual and CLEARLY shows somthing that Bush has done that merits a vote for Kerry.I don't need Eminem to help me figure out that Bush is a moron and bad for our country - I can do that on my own.
wtf? 51% to 46%?! that's only 97%, where's the other 3% gone?justin syder said:
Only 10% of the American soldiers during WW2 aimed and fired at the enemy. It showed that the most of them weren't even able to shot at enemies when they stood in front of them.justin syder said:Imagine if we had a bunch of soldiers that didnt want to die fighting hitler, most of Europe would be under German or even Russian control by now.
thats rediculous where did you get that from.Only 10% of the American soldiers during WW2 aimed and fired at the enemy. It showed that the most of them weren't even able to shot at enemies when they stood in front of them.
To who, the mindless sheep like youth he portrays following him in his video? I doubt countless teens or ppl are that angry at the govt that they feel this need to rebel or make a grand protest. Eminem has nothing, no material so he choose to go down the political road.Eminem is a massive influence on the world
I see, so him leading in the poles means nothing and SOMEHOW he is going to steal the election? Gimme a break.it would be very strange if he won.
Er, it's polls, not poles. And they don't mean shit. We had an election not too long ago in which the polls predicted a Conservative thrashing of the Liberals. The result? The Liberals took a minority government (meaning the Conservatives still had less votes than the Liberals). All the polls indicated the wrong way. They don't mean anything. I'm not picking sides here, but what I'm trying to say is if you're relying on polls, you're chasing your ass around a tree.justin syder said:I see, so him leading in the poles means nothing and SOMEHOW he is going to steal the election? Gimme a break.
And for the 97% of the poll thing, there is a +or- margine of 1 point and the left over percent is undecided. I cant believe i had to explain that. I thought ppl know how to read a poll or the numbers. Heres a little on polls;
Obviousely this doesnt mean that Bush has the election rather that is the way it seems as of now. Pepole change their mind and the numbers will shift. There is a +/- of 1 point for error which means that Bush is roughly 52-50% leading and Kerry is 47-45% trailing behind.