Eminem - Mosh Music Video

and i still stand behind what i say.. Bush is a complete idiot and this stupid war is pointless at this point

If you have nothing intelligent to say please leave that ignorance out of this thread.

Okay, I think you're going a bit overboard with your pro-Bush rants. :?

I could go on and post a meticulously researched and sourced post that will refute all pro-Bush arguments, explain the atrocity that is the Iraq war, and the huge holes in the rhetoric and policy of Bush and his administration, but you know what I just don't care anymore.

The case has been made for Bush. Anyone who hates Bush hates bush. Anyone who loves Bush loves Bush. End of discussion. Just wait one week, and then we will know how America really feels about George W. Bush.

End of discussion (or my part in it anyway). :|

Name one thing besides hes a moron.
So you'll agree on that? :p Just one more stap closer to reality

He lied about Iraq, he's hiding things, has been after Bin Laden..forgot about him and went after Saddam..

Just accept the fact that he did a lot of things wrong

If Bush lied about the WMDs, so did these people:

Sen. John F. Kerry (D)
President Clinton (D)
Madeline Albright (D)
Sandy Berger (D)
Senators Carl Levin & Tom Daschle (D)
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D)
Sen. Carl Levin (D)
Al Gore (D)
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D)
Sen. Robert Byrd (D)
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D)
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D)
Sen. Bob Graham (D)

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/01302004.shtml

swek said:
Only 10% of the American soldiers during WW2 aimed and fired at the enemy. It showed that the most of them weren't even able to shot at enemies when they stood in front of them.

Not only does that make no sense, you're criticizing people who came to help your country. Whether or not you're grateful for that is up to you.

Show some respect.

cvrefugee said:
Not only does that make no sense, you're criticizing people who came to help your country. Whether or not you're grateful for that is up to you.

Show some respect.

That remark wasn't intended as a insult. What i said applies to the german troops also. Besides being soldiers most of the people in WW2 were basicly humans who couldn't shoot at eachother. I just wanted to make clear that todays armies are better trained to handle these situations and therefore are more agressive. The whole "todays troops don't want to die for their country while the WW2 soldiers sacrifieced their lives without hesitating"remark made no sense to me.

You guys saved us no doubt.
I blame the language barrier :)

justin syder said:
and i still stand behind what i say.. Bush is a complete idiot and this stupid war is pointless at this point

If you have nothing intelligent to say please leave that ignorance out of this thread.

I'd say that you're being the most ignorant person posting in this thread.

And you surely explained why, didn't you. Let me guess you also think Bush is a Moron?

And

If Bush lied about the WMDs, so did these people:

Sen. John F. Kerry (D)
President Clinton (D)
Madeline Albright (D)
Sandy Berger (D)
Senators Carl Levin & Tom Daschle (D)
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D)
Sen. Carl Levin (D)
Al Gore (D)
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D)
Sen. Robert Byrd (D)
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D)
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D)
Sen. Bob Graham (D)

Even leaders of some of your countries thought he had WMD's. What do you say to that, we were all wrong but to think that the region was better off with him there then I ask you, do you know during the first Gulf War Saddam fired scud missles at Israel, for no reason other than wanting to get other Arab countries to help him defeat the USA and Israel.

And Zenon, if I didnt have much of an argument Id also get frustrated and decided to stop with this too. Bush will be back in for 4 more yrs!!! :)

Fuck him, he's got some of you ppl brainwashed.

Say whatever you want. But please read Dude where is my country. Dont fucking try to tell me that it is all bull crap. I know he is a bit extreme and all, but give me a break. He asks the right answers, and makes you think over stuff. Thats what republicans seem to do, shut their ears. :cry:

what does he make you think? that the world is bad and ppl are govt is corrupt? he raises no real argument other than getting weak minded ppl to think conspirency theories are true.

and i said SOME OF YOU, that did not mean you daniel.

get GTA San Andreas and youll be a bit happier :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:p Yeah you are right. San Andreas will make my life better. But I still recommend you a book by Moore. And yes I know that he make things seem worse than they are, but he asks some good Q's, brings on some good facts, and even writes a 5 page story on why beeing a republican is good. :D

5 WHOLE PAGES??? Hmm, must be alot of repetiton then ... :lol:

haz

justin syder said:
the region is safer.
Tell that to all of the soildiers who died and the countless Iraqis who die every day.

Did you die fighting terrorists?

what are you complaining about, those soldiers gave their lives, put their lives on the line doing a job most of you anti-Bush cowards couldnt do. :wink:

and they died fighting terrorists.

its better to fight the terrorists over there than here in our own streets.

war without casualties is impossible.

They gave their lives for a war they thought the world needed. And ask yourself, what does the majority of soldiers have in common? They are young, unaware of what they are going to, and from the lower middle class. A rich mans kid dont need to go to the army to get an education or a good CV. You send out the poor and naiv to fight a war that you dont need. Its fucking stupid.

ah fucking shut your big mouth justin, before you dig an even bigger hole for yourself ...

I think all of us here can agree that you take these discussions to levels no-one even bother being a part of ...

If you respond this post with your usual "oh, uh, if it wasn't for us - yall be talking French right now" bullshit, you can sink no lower ............. :evil:

haz

justin syder said:
Did you die fighting terrorists?

what are you complaining about, those soldiers gave their lives, put their lives on the line doing a job most of you anti-Bush cowards couldnt do. :wink:
Oh, I didn't die. That must mean things are all good. :roll: Sorry for caring about soldiers who are having to go over there for multiple stints in Iraq (and yes, I know quite a few) because Bush was a dolt and couldn't see longer than 5 minutes into the future.