Eminem - Mosh Music Video

UHm, though I have seen that ep, I didn't find it that amusing ... BTW, I liked the other suggestion for school mascot ;) Giant douche ... LOL ... Jimmy is one of my fav SP characters ... "gotta give another 10 secs to see which one has the most "sting" power" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haz

justin syder said:
Comparing Nixon to Bush is realyl far fetched. Let us remember the White Water scandal with Clinton AND getting a blowjob in the Oval office. :roll:

Atleast Bush can control himself. Clinton ALSO lied to USA when he said he didnt have sexual relations with her, defining a blowjob as a non sex act. :wink:

I have nothing against blowjobs or sex or things like that but when you are the prez you need to have some self control and work on ur marriage if you feel you might cheat.

Oh yeah but since the economy was good who cares what he does, right?

Money cures all immoral acts.

This statement is completely contradictory to what I believe. Clinton was a very good president and I can't believe that he lost his power over something so ridiculous. It's pathetic!

justin syder said:
... I have nothing against blowjobs or sex or things like that but ..
[/quote]

what? Why would you have anything against blowjobs????

taken outa context but man ... try finding some other arguments for making your "point" ...

haz

Overheat said:
This statement is completely contradictory to what I believe. Clinton was a very good president and I can't believe that he lost his power over something so ridiculous. It's pathetic!

Lying under oath is called perjury, and in the United States and it's a serious offense. Clinton got in trouble for doing just that.

Well much to the content of you Bush haters i woke up early and went to vote to see 4 MORE YEARS!!

My vote is cast.

ps- tomorrow you will see normal sig. :wink:

cvrefugee said:
Overheat said:

Lying under oath is called perjury, and in the United States and it's a serious offense. Clinton got in trouble for doing just that.

Really?!! Man, the US justice system sucks. I would gladly lie under oath in my country.

It's quite impossible to fins the official files proving that Bush has never sat foot
outside the U.S before becoming president, so I guess you'll just have to choose
what to believe. It makes sense to me though...

It's quite impossible to fins the official files proving that Bush has never sat foot
outside the U.S before becoming president, so I guess you'll just have to choose
what to believe. It makes sense to me though...

So i take it as anti-Bush lies then :wink:

And about Clinton lying under Oath, I don't think it's that big a deal
considering the issue. It's not like he is lying to a nation about why
he has led them to war and caused 1000 young men and women
to die due to his silly decisions (hint hint). It's just sex, what the hell
does that has to do with politics anyway.

I would also gladly lie under oath as they make you sware on the bible,
and that makes as much sense to me as Bush being the U.S President... :wink:

dont try to justify a lie. he did it as president and instead of telling the truth and handling it he lied to the country and was almost impeached.

Offcourse you would...

You would die for this man..

Only thing i would do is vote him in, and I did. If you want to blow things out of proportion and say something like that then keep on believing Bush is evil but he accimplished some good things in 4yrs and will continue to do so.

Yep, why should the whole world know what he does with his his girlfriend/wife/lover, I don't wanna know from anyone...so why should he confess about that...

but he accimplished some good things in 4yrs and will continue to do so.
Sure he has, but very very little...

It's quite funny, sort of diverting the topic but hey, that the two opponents
is called Republicans and DEMOCRATS...

I mean, how can anyone say no to democrasy? Hehe
I guess if you would like people to make your decisions it would make sense
to vote Republican..

(Im just kidding now)

Bush lies to the people who has lost their children = worse

thats simply wrong. Not only did Bush thought Saddam had wmd's but John Kerry, Clinton, and even leaders of Israel (which suffered a random scude missle attack during the first gulf war, FOR NO REASON.), Russia, France and UK.

All of our intelligence said the same as those countries, HE HAD THEM. But im sure yuo wouldnt want to accept that fact.

Yep, why should the whole world know what he does with his his girlfriend/wife/lover, I don't wanna know from anyone...so why should he confess about that...

It shows character flaw, he cant be honest with his wife and wasnt honest with americans in dealing with it. he tried to protect his ass, looking out for himself, even if he had to lie to do it.

It's quite funny, sort of diverting the topic but hey, that the two opponents
is called Republicans and DEMOCRATS...

I mean, how can anyone say no to democrasy? Hehe
I guess if you would like people to make your decisions it would make sense
to vote Republican..

(Im just kidding now)

i was about to call you the biggest boffon in this forum. you got me for a sec. :shock: :lol:

thats simply wrong. Not only did Bush thought Saddam had wmd's but John Kerry, Clinton, and even leaders of Israel (which suffered a random scude missle attack during the first gulf war, FOR NO REASON.), Russia, France and UK.

It all comes back to those fucking weapons of mass destruction, which I find it
equally dangerous if mr. Bush is in possesion of them as if Saddam would have
a few.

The thing is that he keeps making up different reasons for the invasion of Iraq
to tell the families, thereby lying. Suddenly it's to remove a "brutal dictator", but
then it's these damn wmd's again, and whoops it's about Al Quada, I mean.. WTF?!

Stop lying and tell the truth...

Who said OIL?!?!

It all comes back to those fucking weapons of mass destruction, which I find it
equally dangerous if mr. Bush is in possesion of them as if Saddam would have
a few.

Please, be smarter than that. We dont randomly attack our neighbours because we hate them just as Saddam did in the first gulf war. he shot a few scud missles for no reason. That is someone that needed to be stopped and the UN did nothing yrs after the first Gulf War.

Name a Oil company that is gaining ton of profit off Iraqi oil. :roll: And please explain why are gase prices are still high even after we "took over" Iraq for its oil.